McGregor Fight

Wow, Khabib on the match but then jumps the fence and attacks McGregor’s team. A Khabib team member also got in the ring and sucker punched Connor from behind.

Latest word is the Nevada commission is holding Khabib’s purse and he may be stripped of the belt.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahha
Any one else watch the fight? The whole bar was cheering when this happened. What a lovely daytoday
43335441_1945208472264789_6290603616495468544_n.jpg

Wow, Khabib on the match but then jumps the fence and attacks McGregor’s team. A Khabib team member also got in the ring and sucker punched Connor from behind.

Latest word is the Nevada commission is holding Khabib’s purse and he may be stripped of the belt.

That was some crazy shit!!

Its because of all the trash talk conor mcgregor did in the days leading up to the fight. He was disrespectful to muslims, called khabibs dad a coward, called his manager a terrorist, threw a metal dolly at khabibs bus a few months ago, and conor also claimed he will knock out khabib in a round

He is pretty much the most arrogant person in MMA, and possibly all of sports. Thats why i found it funny
Any one else watch the fight? The whole bar was cheering when this happened. What a lovely daytoday
Why, exactly is that funny?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Its because of all the trash talk conor mcgregor did in the days leading up to the fight. He was disrespectful to muslims, called khabibs dad a coward, called his manager a terrorist, threw a metal dolly at khabibs bus a few months ago, and conor also claimed he will knock out khabib in a round

He is pretty much the most arrogant person in MMA, and possibly all of sports. Thats why i found it funny

It seems like he was right about them being muslim thugs. Lets go through some history here for context.

Khabib gets a super expensive car from his good buddy, who is also the financial backer for his gym...

dWHNO-4RE0ZoE7c8hiWKDDUk3gCbepL6xQBwGDF3v3E.jpg

THAT guy is Ziyavudin Magomedov, a billionaire russian mobster who is currently in jail for a number of charges. Meanwhile, Khabibs team mates back in Dagestan literally just got arrested for attempted murder, which was ordered by that russian mobster.

MMA fighters who work for oligarch linked to Khabib arrested for attempted murder

Last edited:
Kabeeb jumped at Conor's Jiu Jitsu trainer, dude with bleached blonde hair who looks like a mini Mark Hunt, and Kabeeb got wacked by him. Conor's best punch actually was wacking one of the Kabeeb's Muslims who assaulted him who then hit him with the gay wig!

Here is the Arab looking victim of a punch from Conor sitting on top of a fence.

5bb9f835fc7e93e6728b45a3.png

Kabeeb would not stand up with him in the first round, so yes Conor would have knocked him out. That submission hold that ended it really was not even that bad, Conor was probably thinking, this is not worth any more than 2 million bucks.

Dana is going to have to work a deal with the Vegas cops, and all levels of Vegas government to stage a rematch.

Last edited:
I guess mma doesn’t want to be a legitimate sport after all.

It seems like he was right about them being muslim thugs. Lets go through some history here for context.

Khabib gets a super expensive car from his good buddy, who is also the financial backer for his gym...

dWHNO-4RE0ZoE7c8hiWKDDUk3gCbepL6xQBwGDF3v3E.jpg

THAT guy is Ziyavudin Magomedov, a billionaire russian mobster who is currently in jail for a number of charges. Meanwhile, Khabibs team mates back in Dagestan literally just got arrested for attempted murder, which was ordered by that russian mobster.

MMA fighters who work for oligarch linked to Khabib arrested for attempted murder

Yup. Turns out what Connor was saying about Khabib and his crew were correct. They are pussies that sucker punch people. Those guys that jumped in the ring were lower ranking MMA fighters, they will never fight in UFC now. The bus thing was crazy, but remember Khabib jumped one of Connor’s team mates. Connor was in Ireland, jumped on a plane, flew there so he could fight Khabib.

I guess mma doesn’t want to be a legitimate sport after all.
Too late, it already is. Hell, next year, ESPN is going to take over the UFC contract that FOX Sports had. Doesnt get more legit than that in sports.

Forum List

Back