World Series Predictions

chops_

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2018
This is NOT a betting prediction. This is just for fun to see who will make it to the 2018 World Series.

I have the Boston Red Sox going all the way. Boston Red Sox vs Los Angeles Dodgers. Boston 4 games to 3.

Goooo Soxxxx!

Well, it looks like my Padres got close, 25.5 games back in the NL West. :10:

Atlanta v. Houston---Houston to repeat in six games.

This is NOT a betting prediction. This is just for fun to see who will make it to the 2018 World Series.

I have the Boston Red Sox going all the way. Boston Red Sox vs Los Angeles Dodgers. Boston 4 games to 3.

Goooo Soxxxx!

I'm going to bet an American team wins the "world" series.

Goooo Soxxxx!

I think the four best teams are in the American League

Houston beats the Milwaukee 4-2

• Banned

Goooo Soxxxx!

I like Houston. But I believe that the Boston Red Sox will pull another miracle. Just as they did in 2004, 2008 and 2014.

Goooo Soxxxx!

I'm gunning for the team from Angola.

• Banned

Goooo Soxxxx!

I'm gunning for the team from Angola.

Good luck!

[ post: 20937173, member: 71289"]This is NOT a betting prediction. This is just for fun to see who will make it to the 2018 World Series.

Goooo Soxxxx!
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to bet an American team wins the "world" series.[/QUOTE]

Houston beats the Milwaukee 4-2[/QUOTE]

I like Houston. But I believe that the Boston Red Sox will pull another miracle. Just as they did in 2004, 2008 and 2014.[/QUOTE]
Sox had the best record in baseball

I just like Houston head to head

Goooo Soxxxx!

Yep the ONLY question is WHO will the red sox play in the world series and whoever it is between the dodgers and brewers,will they even be able to win one game and avoid a sweep.

With the Yanks gone, I guess I have to go with (as much as I hate to say it) Boston.

Goooo Soxxxx!

I like Houston. But I believe that the Boston Red Sox will pull another miracle. Just as they did in 2004, 2008 and 2014.

Why?

Pirates sweep!

wish we were still living in the 70's so that would be possible.LOL

The Pirates have never won a World Series in my lifetime. Also, Nutting might be the worst owner in professional sports.

third worst.Nobody can top dumb and dumber dean spanos and mark davis,two idiots that dont listen to the experts that moving their franchises is making them the joke of all sports.davis will find out the same thing spanos has in LA where most the fans that show up for games there are always from the opposing team,same will happen with the raiders in vegas,vegas fans will never have the loyalty displayed by a losing team oakland fans have always given them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Goooo Soxxxx!
I didn't realize that the World Series is still played even after the Yankees are eliminated

Goooo Soxxxx!
I didn't realize that the World Series is still played even after the Yankees are eliminated

Those Damned Yankees. Lol

Actually, I like watching the old Yankees back in the 1950's and 1960's. But I have always been a Fenway Faithful. Well after David "Big Papi" Ortiz left.

Forum List

Back