McConnell thinks trump set up repubs tp lose 2021 Senate runoff in Georgia

He told repubs to stay home. It is all about him. He wants the repubs to overturn his loss. Screw the party...
Now he is trying to fuk up the Governors race by throwing Kemp under the bus

This would be a typical trump move. Then he could blame the loss on the Governor and SOS. They would not repeat his Big Lie.
5q0qd2.jpg

Now he is trying to fuk up the Governors race by throwing Kemp under the bus

Kemp is a sure loser, the Georgia GOP should nominate him for another term if they want Stacey Abrams to rule over their state.

I don't see where Kemp stands a chance when he's throwing all the Little Trumpsters in his state under the bus. Does he think that Abrams voters will switch to his side in the general election?

Kemp is a sure loser, the Georgia GOP should nominate him for another term if they want Stacey Abrams to rule over their state.

I don't see where Kemp stands a chance when he's throwing all the Little Trumpsters in his state under the bus. Does he think that Abrams voters will switch to his side in the general election?

Trump is assuring Stacey Abrams will be the next Governor of Georgia

Well deserved

The question that the Georgia Republican leadership has to answer is whether or not they have a path to victory if they insist on throwing the millions of little Trumpsters under the bus, and if not, whether they are comfortable with being a permanent runnerup in Georgia's elections.

I can't answer that question for them, and neither can President Trump. Its out of Trump's hands.

Forum List

Back