RNC votes unanimously to withdraw from the Commission on Presidential Debates

Good move. After the DNC/Clinton emails were released and the corruption between the debate team and the party were exposed it was time to get out of this. I'm surprised it took so long...maybe they thought they'd clean up their act, but obvoiusly they didn't.

The GOP won't be part of that corruption of our democracy

EXCELLENT!!! I’ve been saying for years that this is what they sold do.

There is no point in allowing oneself to be dragged down to the level of Democrats an beaten by their experience wallowing in the filth. Especially not on an already skewed platform with a biased moderation staff.

No sane person should ever engage in a debate.

After the shit they pulled in the last presidential debates, they should have withdrawn. They even found a way to get cowardly Imbecile Faux Biden out of one of the debates.

They wouldn't be such an issue if they removed the human element from the debates. The moderators do play favorites. At this point unless they separate the 2 on a stage, have timers that cut off their mics and a person who simply asks the questions and says nothing else then these debates will be useless.

This was a smart move because the debates will do nothing but be used against them next time they come around.

I actually like the debates...it's a good show...good entertainment

It's not supposed to be entertainment. Presidential debates aren't reality tv or anything designed to just entertain people.

Actually it is seeing the debates are limited to two political parties and slanted in the favor of the Democratic Party…
I'd like them to add six parties to the debate and let the country hear and see other ideas. The two party system seems to supply us with weaker and weaker candidates.

Love the political assassins they call "moderators" that are completely in the bag for The DemNazi Party. I don't blame the GOP at all.
I really don’t either and truthfully the debates should have four political parties on stage like another poster suggested ( they said six ) because the citizens should be able to hear the other options and not what the media suggests…

Forum List

Back