McConnell slams trump after he votes not guilty

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.

He's protecting the Establishment and career politicians.

He had a lot of gall to do this, within minutes of 43 senators showing that they lack the character and patriotism to defend our republic.
If "defending our Republic" requires them to vote guilty on some BULLSHIT maybe this "Republic" is NOT worth saving.

TEXIT!!!!

That's what I'm saying. Just got a TEXiT bumper sticker.

Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

The Trumped-Up base lost their political influence today, February 13, 2021: Not just 57 to 43, but that plus the Senate Minority Leader mostly changing his vote, immediately after.

No more morning business tweets, no more moral authority, no more political ascendency, no more ties to financial houses, apparently no major source of income from resorts and hotels, no more major connection to the Republican Party.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Matt 25: 14-30 happens again--Casting the 1/3 base completely out of the program, into the Outer Darkness, (like some people. . . .(?)!)

Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

He’s a swamp creature just like 99% of the Dems are.

He is a piece of shit and we all can’t wait for him to be recalled or removed from office.

Mitch is a waste of skin.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

I thought bringing up impeachment charges on bubba and orange man was stupid.

McConnell pointed out that it is not over for trump. He has survived the political challenge. Now, he will answer in court rooms.

Forum List

Back