McConnell slams trump after he votes not guilty

Mitch only has himself to blame for losing the Senate. Fuck him.

Right.

And Kevin McCarthy has himself to blame for losing the House.

And Trump has himself to blame for losing the ...

hahahahaha

As if Trump cultists have the emotional capacity to admit Trump lost.
Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

I thought bringing up impeachment charges on bubba and orange man was stupid.

Clinton committed perjury. Where would you draw a line in allowing a president to break the law?

I voted for bubba twice. Starr had his chances on whitewater and decided to go with bj's. Yeah, Clinton broke the law but it had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm not excusing his infidelities either.

I didn't argue that it had anything to do with the original investigation. I said he committed perjury. I just wondered where we draw the line with presidents breaking the law.

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.
Evil what has Trump done that is evil? Rape little girls? Take bribes from CHINA? Oh-my bad--that was BIDEN.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," McConnell said. "And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," McConnell added.”

McConnell dumps TrumpQ’s deadly crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole that he empowered.

What does this do for the future of Trump and the Republican party?

Does he help the radicalized TrumpQ cult give up their most insane beliefs in order to enable even the most mild of them to join civil society with a fundamental respect for America’s most valuable pillar of our liberty - free and fair elections snd the peaceful transfer of power based on n the will of the governed .

Does Mitch deserve credit or is he just up to something no good?

It doesn't matter what McConnell says or does, he is and always has been a traitor and a viper.
He is a piece of shit and we all can’t wait for him to be recalled or removed from office.
Mitch is a waste of skin.

Mitch is in office and has actual power to slow and hinder Dem power. DJTQ has been fired and has zero power and can do nothing but fuck up the conservative agenda in DC and in every purple and red state.

You three TrumpQroids have to be the dumbest political operatives on the planet.

Are you on Nancy’s payroll?

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.
He's a traitor with all the others who voted not guilty.

Mitch said that the 2nd "Impeachment" of Trump was NOT Constitutional.
Mitch also said that if Trump broke ANY Law while in office he is no longer protected as president.
So if the coxuckers think Trump is guilty of ANY real crime, indict him and take him to court.

If Trump committed no crime, then the TDS dems should STFU and focus on passing stupid Joe's policies.

Mitch said that the 2nd "Impeachment" of Trump was NOT Constitutional.
Mitch also said that if Trump broke ANY Law while in office he is no longer protected as president.
So if the coxuckers think Trump is guilty of ANY real crime, indict him and take him to court.

If Trump committed no crime, then the TDS dems should STFU and focus on passing stupid Joe's policies.

Exactly. The Dims in Georgia is going to try it. It will fail.

Mitch is trying to play to both sides of the Republican Party. He lets trump slide and the unequivocally says he is quality. The GOPQ still has an obese...orange problem in Florida. They have chosen to allow him to pull them around like a neutered dog from now on.

Right.

hahahahaha

Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

Clinton committed perjury. Where would you draw a line in allowing a president to break the law?

I voted for bubba twice. Starr had his chances on whitewater and decided to go with bj's. Yeah, Clinton broke the law but it had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm not excusing his infidelities either.

I didn't argue that it had anything to do with the original investigation. I said he committed perjury. I just wondered where we draw the line with presidents breaking the law.

It's hypocritical to even bring impeachment charges since congress and the senate have been engaging in corruption and illegal activities for decades. But if we're gonna bring bogus charges on a president, then we'll do the same to the next president.

Right.

hahahahaha

It's hypocritical to even bring impeachment charges since congress and the senate have been engaging in corruption and illegal activities for decades. But if we're gonna bring bogus charges on a president, then we'll do the same to the next president.

Exactly this!

If you are going to impeach based on hypocrisy, then turnabout is fair game.

The Dims know this whole thing was bullshit.

Last edited:
43 Senators have befouled their oath of office.

They can no longer be trusted to act for the welfare of the American people.

The number of votes required for cloture should be reduced to 55!!!!

Too Bad Mitch...
1613321849515.png

No, the 57 who voted for it are a clear danger to this country.

Do you believe Republicans care about McConnell's opinions?

McConnell HATES Trump like all "good" rinos do.

But this is the only information you need from this article. McConnell is right about this, and no Trump hating leftist can refute it

But McConnell -- who, as Senate majority leader last month, rejected calls by Senate Democrats for a speedy trial during Trump's final days in office -- said Trump was constitutionally ineligible for conviction since the punishment is removal, and Trump was already out of office

In another Orwellian twist, he claimed the Senate was outside its jurisdictional boundaries to convict for two reasons. One, because the House did not get the article of impeachment to the Senate early enough. In fact, they did. It was sent to the Senate by the House on Jan. 15, but McTreason refused to formally accept it until after the inauguration.

The second jurisdictional argument, just as disingenuous, the one we knew Repubs would hang their hats on, had already been rejected by a vote in the Senate. The one proven wrong by precedent, https://www.justsecurity.org/74226/...-impeachment-trial-after-trump-leaves-office/
not accepted by a vast majority of legal scholars, Legal scholars, including at Federalist Society, say Trump can be convicted
yet lending a fig leaf of credibility to anyone duplicitous enough to use it.

After his failed attempt to justify his vote he said what he really thinks. “President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day.” Cuz he is ripping mad at Trump. Not for causing an insurrection. For causing Mitch to lose control of the Senate. For him that is unforgivable. Other Repubs predictably hid behind the same excuse Mitch did. What a disgrace.

What he went on to say was yet another disservice to Merrick Garland. As well as a nod to the donor class of the party who desperately want to distance themselves from the Orange Despot. He put prosecution for the other crimes McTurtle suggested Trump was still liable for on Garland's plate. Another masterfully strategic move since we all know what will happen if the DoJ goes after Trump. "The base" will be energized as Trump plays the victim card. Money will fill the coffers of the RNC, allowing Mitch to do try to do the only thing he cares about, getting to be the majority leader in the Senate again. So he can block Biden's agenda, one that is popular with a majority of Americans.

In a perfect world Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and the other Trump enablers......like Mitch McConnell......would pay a political cost. But Repubs still live in Trumpworld so the cost will be borne by the country.

So McConnell Admits that Trump is guilty and votes to let him off the hook. McCarthy did the same

That's Republicans

Forum List

Back