McConnell slams trump after he votes not guilty

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.
You're stuck with him, Moscow Mitch. You had the opportunity to be rid of him and you let it get away. You are now sharing the responsibility for the destruction of your own party.
You...the Dems handed him to them on a silver platter and they walked away. Now....Graham is traveling to Florida to get a direction for the GOPQ....the battle for the heart and soul of the GOP will become more intense in the months to come.
No, it won't. It's already over. They've been making up fake charges against everyone who doesnt support him. I mean does anyone really believe the lincoln project was composed solely of child molesters?

Too late Mitch. You have allowed an evil human being to walk among those of us with a soul. You will be sorry. The GOPQ will be sorry.

Mitch is hoping Justice will will clean up the Trump problem for him.

Trump should have criminal and civil suits coming at him from every direction.

This will be fun.

So?

Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

I thought bringing up impeachment charges on bubba and orange man was stupid.

what was ridiculous was not convicting either

clearly the president is above the law

this is not good

Trump was acquitted. Do you know Trump was acquitted? Trump was impeached twice by you and acquitted BOTH times. Nancy Pelozi is a clusterfuck.

THE BEST PART was when Mitch admitted that had Nancy NOT held the impeachment papers for two weeks until they had control of the senate and impeached Trump right away while still in office, Mitch and the GOP might have had to convict him!

Did I say what a clusterfuck the Democrats were?

IN THE END, unlike you, Mitch and most of the GOP were CONSTRAINED BY WHAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS.

Sucks to be you. :auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile House Manger claims that Trump's speech on Jan 6th had nothing to do about the riot, while Pelosi and Schumer refused to allow the Nat'l Guard to assist the DC Police.... especially when the Chief of police begged them.
Not true at all.

Why lie?

Mitch is very much a good old boy of the swamp, however beneath it all he is a progressive compassionate conservative, a Rockefeller Republican aka Bushy, yet he does understand the Constitution and what the Dimbo’s and Rhino’s attempted to pull was unconstitutional. He does not like the Jacksonian attitude of the Donald and detests outsiders rocking his boat, in short views the little man as his people, those that serve him, unfit to lead and have a credible opinion on what is just and unjust.

Moscow Mitch is scared sh!tless of trump's Nazis. He is counting on federal prosecutors to do what the congressional Republicans couldn't muster the courage to accomplish.

I could care less about this impeachment. Trump is a total failure and he is un-electable now. He will never win a general election again. Trump has destroyed any chance he ever had of being president.

I hate to say it but Pelosi was right, McConnell IS pathetic. This idiot needs to take a hike.
He won't run again. His days of obstruction are over. But
he has allowed the monster of the GOPQ to live. If he lives long enough, he will regret that.

I could care less about this impeachment. Trump is a total failure and he is un-electable now. He will never win a general election again. Trump has destroyed any chance he ever had of being president.
Perhaps, but his followers out there are still a danger to the nation. And he has a large criminal family. It could get bad if some of these incompetents decide to run for office.

Mitch only has himself to blame for losing the Senate. Fuck him.

Right.

And Kevin McCarthy has himself to blame for losing the House.

And Trump has himself to blame for losing the ...

hahahahaha

As if Trump cultists have the emotional capacity to admit Trump lost.
Just to note, this is the exact same thing Byrd did concerning Clinton. One has to wonder what it would take to actually find someone guilty.

Bubba committed actual crimes and they didn't convict him. Trump never committed a crime. Maybe you'll have some luck going back to burr.

I thought the first time was a complete joke but the case was made this time IMO. I also believe doing it the first time made this one less likely to convict him.

Clinton committed perjury. Where would you draw a line in allowing a president to break the law?

I voted for bubba twice. Starr had his chances on whitewater and decided to go with bj's. Yeah, Clinton broke the law but it had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm not excusing his infidelities either.

McConnell has Chinese masters, makes a lot of money with them.laying blame on Trump is very beneficial for his family, o not much to see here.

McConnell pointed out that it is not over for trump. He has survived the political challenge. Now, he will answer in court rooms.

McConnell seems to indicate there is more to come for trump, the insurrectionist...

But McConnell -- who, as Senate majority leader last month, rejected calls by Senate Democrats for a speedy trial during Trump's final days in office -- said Trump was constitutionally ineligible for conviction since the punishment is removal, and Trump was already out of office. McConnell claimed that a verdict before Joe Biden's inauguration had been impossible.

McConnell argued that "impeachment was never meant to be the final forum for American justice," but suggested Trump could be subject to criminal prosecution in the future.

"We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former Presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one," he said.

I would like to point out that the trial could have happened before trump left office but mcconnell still had control of the senate at the time and he adjured the senate. He could have not adjourned the senate and kept it open for the trial but he announced that he was adjourning the senate, thus no trial could happen.

mcconnell prevented that trial before trump left office.

What a load of garbage from mcconnell.
My guess is that we all got to witness a wonder theatrical production put together by McConnell and Schumer. I can't see how McConnell gains from this public display so I'd bet that he traded his performance to Schumer for something. I suppose time will tell.

Trump was acquitted. Do you know Trump was acquitted? Trump was impeached twice by you and acquitted BOTH times. Nancy Pelozi is a clusterfuck.

THE BEST PART was when Mitch admitted that had Nancy NOT held the impeachment papers for two weeks until they had control of the senate and impeached Trump right away while still in office, Mitch and the GOP might have had to convict him!

Did I say what a clusterfuck the Democrats were?

IN THE END, unlike you, Mitch and most of the GOP were CONSTRAINED BY WHAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS.

Sucks to be you. :auiqs.jpg:
Pelosi wasnt holding onto anything, it was Mcconnell who said he wouldnt hold trial while trump still in office.

Pelosi wasnt holding onto anything, it was Mcconnell who said he wouldnt hold trial while trump still in office.

Sorry Asswipe but you and PBS should have listened to McConnell after the acquittal. He said HIMSELF, DIRECTLY that Nancy was free to send it over anytime but HELD ONTO IT so the impeachment happened after they took control of the Senate.

Mitch can't stop the House from sending something---- if they send it, it is SENT, DELIVERED and RECEIVED, idiot.

what was ridiculous was not convicting either

clearly the president is above the law

this is not good

Absolutely not. All charges brought up were a joke.

I voted for bubba twice. Starr had his chances on whitewater and decided to go with bj's. Yeah, Clinton broke the law but it had nothing to do with the investigation. I'm not excusing his infidelities either.

I voted for bubba twice. Starr had his chances on whitewater and decided to go with bj's.

Wrong....Reno pulled Starr off of Whitewater to go after BJs...A very Machiavellian move.

Forum List

Back