We Have Only Just Begun

Agreed. Plenty of court time ahead.
You're afraid of Trump and his supporters, aren't you? You just seem to be focusing on him.
My focus is on Trumpism. He's merely the lead buffoon.

History has shown us it's never one guy. It's those who enable him.

You're afraid of Trump and his supporters, aren't you? You just seem to be focusing on him.
Mac has a very unhealthy hatred for Trump. Probably because Trump fucked Mac's husband or something.
Oh man that was such a cut, not. That would work in fourth grade. Trump won't make it back into the White House unless his body is displayed there.
Well, fourth grade is Trump's communication level, and that of those who adore him.

I just let the children flail away and tire themselves out. Then it's nap time. Meh.

Mac has a very unhealthy hatred for Trump. Probably because Trump fucked Mac's husband or something.
Oh man that was such a cut, not. That would work in fourth grade. Trump won't make it back into the White House unless his body is displayed there.
Well, fourth grade is Trump's communication level, and that of those who adore him.

I just let the children flail away and tire themselves out. Then it's nap time. Meh.
Or, you suck at making a coherent argument and run like a fucking chicken when anyone challenges your bullshit.

Which is WHAT? The question remains. The answer flees.

Or, you suck at making a coherent argument and run like a fucking chicken when anyone challenges your bullshit.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:
Indeed.

It's a bullshit, made-up pile of nonsense. It has no meaning.

:dunno:

You are full of empty bullshit, aren't you?

Thank you President Trump.

President Trump Issues Statement After Acquittal…’We Have Only Just Begun’

The bastards of democrats wanted to nail us so that we can no more express ourselves but they will not stop us.

The only thing him being acquitted by the Senate does is allow him to run in 2024.

For some odd reason, trumpers have it in their head that double jeopardy applies to impeachment and he can't be charged with any of the illegal things he did.

He can and will be charged Georgia is charging him for his threats against their governor and others.

He is also facing charges by the federal government as well as various state governments including Pennsylvania Michigan New York and others

Forum List

Back