Fall-Out From The Impeachment Thing

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
High-lit a major difference between the Left and the Right......

......education.

"NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."
NBC’s Andrea Mitchell unleashes Twitter tempest over Shakespeare quote fail

I don't wanna say Democrats are stoooooooopid......

...let's just say they are unlucky when it comes to thinking.

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.

You know, it's funny - some people (like me) were down on Trump for at times alienating independent voters, especially women, with his demeanor and attitude while in office. I thought Trump might've hurt himself in that 1st debate in particular, the way he kept interrupting Biden didn't go over too well with some people. So, here we are now except the shoe is on the other foot; it is the democrats IMHO that have alienated some independents and possibly some Trump voters with this bullshit trial. It's like they're telling the voters that we don't trust you to vote properly, and so we have to try to ensure Trump can't run for office because you stupid bastards might re-elect him.

I guess they're not too confident that they can do a good enough job while they have the WH and the majorities in both chambers of Congress, to get re-elected. It's not enough that they have the media, academia, Hollywood, and Lebron freakin' James on their side.
Another way to look at it is the Dems gave the GOP a chance to clean up their mess and get out from under Trump's thumb. They did neither and it may come back to bite them big time.

......education.

NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell flubbed an attempt to fact-check GOP Sen. Ted Cruz’s reference to a quote by Shakespeare, inviting some “double, double toil and trouble.”

Cruz (R-Texas) was discussing the second Senate impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump on Fox News Wednesday when he invoked a line from Shakespeare.

“It’s reminiscent of Shakespeare [in] that it is full of sound and fury, and yet signifying nothing,” he said, reciting a soliloquy from “Macbeth.”

But Mitchell apparently thought the quote came from author William Faulkner of Mississippi instead of the Bard of Avon."

Nice try, toothless. We all know Trumpism has no GED requirement.

......education.

This 2nd impeachment was more entertaining than the first.

I'd actually like a nutter pleaz?

A Russian comes on a message board daily, posts prolifically, and pretends he is an American.

I'll give you one guess who I'm talking about.

By the way Comrade, it's "highlight", not "High-lit", although your English is still quite good.

English is my second language....but still a lot better than yours.

"Most dictionaries seem to indicate that highlighted is the past tense for highlight, rather than highlit. However, we use lit as the past tense for light without reservation, with lighted appearing much less frequently."
Highlit vs Highlighted, Lit vs Lighted - English Language ...

..let's just say they are unlucky when it comes to thinking.

So you're a government school grad, huh?

Another way to look at it is the Dems gave the GOP a chance to clean up their mess and get out from under Trump's thumb. They did neither and it may come back to bite them big time.

What 'mess'????

......education.

You're not hinting at comparing your educational resume with mine.......are you?

It would be one more of your errors.

......education.

This 2nd impeachment was more entertaining than the first.

I'd actually like a nutter pleaz?

1613260219139.png

......education.

You're not hinting at comparing your educational resume with mine.......are you?

nope

but I can guarantee your IQ would fall way short
:boobies: do a dance for us lovely....

......education.

nope

but I can guarantee your IQ would fall way short
:boobies: do a dance for us lovely....

You are arguing about who is the most intellectual. Go jump off a cliff or something I'll even give you a parachute.

A Russian comes on a message board daily, posts prolifically, and pretends he is an American.

I'll give you one guess who I'm talking about.

By the way Comrade
, it's "highlight", not "High-lit", although your English is still quite good.

High-lit is past tense for highlight.

Now what?

Now what? Sounds to me like you're upset I outed your Russian friend. I complimented him on his English though.

What 'mess'????
The physical mess at the Capitol:
f1eddeb98c1866f9bd67902267ce8993

Political mess at the Capitol:
05b4b913-a1b7-4523-b1ec-3085cff391f9-VPC_MARJORIE_TAYLOR_GREENE_VOTE_DESK.00_00_34_27.Still002.jpg

Forum List

Back