McConnell on Biden's Victory

Nope but you seem to be!
Just helping you out so you can lose all your money to that fat bastard.
Give!!! :yes_text12:
WOW! The real moron/stupid cultists on the board or in the US are those like you.
Keep sending tRUMP money so he can "fight" this injustice. You f*cking moron
:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Let's hope that the retRUMPlicans will learn a lesson and know they are totally conned.
But maybe they still need to put their money into tRUMPS pocket. So , tRUMP, can have more of their money.
Sadly it will keep tRUMP in control of them and the retRUMPlican party alive

Dems cheated their way to victory via election fraud and dead people voting. Even then the margin was razor thin. You scumbag pigs will get yours in 2022.

I so much enjoy your suffering, you'll have to suck up to the Biden/Kamala era for the next 16 years...

View attachment 429486

Wow, all that extra use of shift to just make it more obvious you are a TDS moron.

You Mad bro?

WOW! The real moron/stupid cultists on the board or in the US are those like you.

Let's hope that the retRUMPlicans will learn a lesson and know they are totally conned.
But maybe they still need to put their money into tRUMPS pocket. So , tRUMP, can have more of their money.
OH! Be honest with yourself you half-witted fool.
you know you worship at the "altar" of tRUMP
Give!! :yes_text12:

Dems cheated their way to victory via election fraud and dead people voting. Even then the margin was razor thin. You scumbag pigs will get yours in 2022.

I so much enjoy your suffering, you'll have to suck up to the Biden/Kamala era for the next 16 years...

View attachment 429486

Wow, all that extra use of shift to just make it more obvious you are a TDS moron.

I don't send anyone money. Trump is a billionaire. He doesn't need my money or yours.

Another lefty loon. Enjoy Biden, the rest of America sure won't.

Of course, that fat bastard is laughing at all of them.

View attachment 429486

trumpsters have to be the most Gullible people in the world. trump is laughing behind their backs....HE IS HAVING A GREAT TIME RIPPING HIS CULT MEMBERS OFF.

Well, look who is the idiot now.
Seems to me the SENATE Is now controlled by Real Americans.
You fool!
So it seems like you will still be on your knees, still licking ass of tRUMP and sucking d*ck.
:TH_WAY~113:

\
Let's hope that the retRUMPlicans will learn a lesson and know they are totally conned. But maybe they still need to put their money into tRUMPS pocket. So , tRUMP, can have more of their money. Sadly it will keep tRUMP in control of them and the retRUMPlican party alive

On your knees libs, beg us to pass something in the GOP controlled Senate. Maybe after we have extorted the Dems and held them hostage we'll toss you and Biden a few crumbs over the next 2 years. :muahaha:

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

Dude, 1st learn to quote properly.

2nd I don't donate to political campaigns.

Stop your pathetic little boy comment.
I will quote anyway I wish.
To bad you cannot live with that.
And once again, donate your money to the fat orange bastard.
The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

Lol, so stupid you can't quote properly.

No! It is how I chose to quote.
So stupid I won't follow your rules.
Have a nice day!
:poke:

The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

Have a nice day!

The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

No, you just didn't know how to do it originally, and now you are stuck doing it stupidly.

You, have no idea of what you are talking about so stop trying to pretend you are some great intellectual.
People quote however they chose.
To bad it gets your panties all twisted.

Have a nice day!

The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

No, you just didn't know how to do it originally, and now you are stuck doing it stupidly.

You, have no idea of what you are talking about so stop trying to pretend you are some great intellectual.
People quote however they chose.
To bad it gets your panties all twisted.

Have a nice day!

The one you so love.

Nope but you seem to be!

View attachment 429486

You Mad bro?

You quote on the bottom so people don't have to scroll up to read your response.

Common courtesy, somthing you evidently lack.

Forum List

Back