Trump raises money off of Georgia runoffs for his personal debts

So does every last Dem in history you hack. You people and your TDS.
So Trump is like every last Dem in history??

After all this time, I was told he was not a politician....

Now you are saying he is not just a politician, but he is like every Dem politician in history??

And this is who yall praise?? #sad

Wait. So Trump is taking contributions meant to get Loeffler and Perdue elected and using them to pay his own legal bills?

That oughta work well. Yea...I'd contribute to that...sure

Wait. So Trump is taking contributions meant to get Loeffler and Perdue elected and using them to pay his own legal bills?

That oughta work well. Yea...I'd contribute to that...sure
well it's not like his supporters would read a post-presidency book written by a ghostwriter. Trump has to work with the tools available to him. He owes China 400 million next year, and while he generally stiffs lawyers on their fees, he may have to pay some of them off.

Now you are saying he is not just a politician, but he is like every Dem politician in history??

You voted for Joe the racist Biden...talk about being a sad prog slave, you grovel to your master's wishes...

Yeah. It's going to his legal fund. I would expect he's going to be fending off a lot of legal action after 1/20/2021. Gotta pump the suckers for all they're worth. It's not like they'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know they're being conned. :)
wow, fortunately, we are nothing like you suckers..... It's not like you'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know you're being conned by a china bought, pedophile, crook geriatric piece of shit, and thats just daddy. now you realize the (un-employed) millionaire hunner wunner has been paid off by russians, chinese assholes, just wait for karma to bite you brain dead, asswipe, guppies of the demonRATs

Yeah. It's going to his legal fund. I would expect he's going to be fending off a lot of legal action after 1/20/2021. Gotta pump the suckers for all they're worth. It's not like they'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know they're being conned. :)
wheres your proof of that? huh

wow, fortunately, we are nothing like you suckers..... It's not like you'll ask any questions...or be cognizant enough to know you're being conned by a china bought, pedophile, crook geriatric piece of shit, and thats just daddy. now you realize the (un-employed) millionaire hunner wunner has been paid off by russians, chinese assholes, just wait for karma to bite you brain dead, asswipe, guppies of the demonRATs

Have another drink. It might improve your attempt at a vowel movement here.
Trump supporters are suckers. You people will open your wallets and give to a man who doesn't give one iota about you
or the support you give him. You're just the true believer. One of you born every minute. :)

You voted for Joe the racist Biden...talk about being a sad prog slave, you grovel to your master's wishes...
Yes I voted for Joe Biden....all the rest of what you said is just bitch babble --- I don't waste time trying to decipher bitch babble....

Forum List

Back