Would someone explain why the GA absentee ballot rejection rate was almost exactly the same as 2018?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The rejection rate for signature issues was 0.15% in the 2018 and 2020 general elections. Elected officials rejected 2,011 out of 1.3 million absentee ballots in the November 2020 election because of signatures issues. In November 2018, 454 out of 284,393 absentee ballots were rejected.
Even though there were 4.5 times (1,300,000 votes in 2020/284,393 votes in 2018).
I would call that suspicious!

Attachments

• 1608048607818.png
    1608048607818.png
    933 bytes · Views: 12
The rejection rate for signature issues was 0.15% in the 2018 and 2020 general elections. Elected officials rejected 2,011 out of 1.3 million absentee ballots in the November 2020 election because of signatures issues. In November 2018, 454 out of 284,393 absentee ballots were rejected.
Even though there were 4.5 times (1,300,000 votes in 2020/284,393 votes in 2018).
Same cheaters.

Why?

There were 4 times more votes and 4 times more rejections. Not suspicious, entirely consistent with what you’d expect.

Patriots have known about this cheating for some time.

As they continued to ignore it, the Democrats just became more brazen.

It's all the result of doing nothing / saying nothing when evil doers do their deeds

You are correct.

Because the rejection rates on signatures are the same, we need to cancel all votes in Georgia and have Republican legislators decide who wins.

The only fair thing to do

Even though there were 4.5 times (1,300,000 votes in 2020, 284,393 votes in 2018). I would call that suspicious!
If the % was very different, then I'd be suspicious. If it was nearly the same as '18, that would seem to indicate everything was normal.

This is how Joe Biden stole states he should have never been able to win.

Voter Fraud

Since people use the term “voter fraud” to mean many different things, it is often important to clarify what a person means when they use the term. Below are 8 common types of potential voter fraud:
  1. Double Voting – An individual casts more than one ballot in the same election.
  2. Ineligible Voter – The casting of a ballot by a person who is not an eligible to voter. This includes non-citizens or those who have not had their rights restored.
  3. Dead Voter – The name of a deceased person remains on the voter rolls and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.
  4. Voter Suppression – Any tactic aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in an election.
  5. Voter Registration Fraud – Filling out and submitting a voter registration form for a fictional person; filling out a voter registration form with the name of a real person, but without that person's consent, and forging his or her signature on the form; changing information on a voter registration form once it has been completed; not turning in completed voter registration forms on time; or discarding completed voter registration forms due to party affiliation.
  6. Voter Impersonation – A person claims to be someone else when casting a vote, either in person or on an absentee ballot.
  7. Vote Buying – Agreements between voters and others to buy and sell votes, such as a candidate paying voters to vote for him or her, or a voter offering to sell his or her vote for money.
  8. Fraud by Election Officials – Manipulation of ballots by officials administering the election, such as tossing out ballots, casting ballots in voters' names, or changing votes from one candidate to another.
https://www.nvsos.gov/sos/elections/election-resources/voter-fraud

Why?

There were 4 times more votes and 4 times more rejections. Not suspicious, entirely consistent with what you’d expect.
You provided NO proof while I have!
Explain this:
GA 2016 rejected rate 6.42% -- 2018 rejected 3.10% -- 2020 rejected 0.60%
Really?? With 4 times as many voters yet nearly 10 times fewer rejected votes? That doesn't make sense!
What really happened is what this video shows! Manufactured ballots!
rjectedballots.png

I wrote about that in my newsletter a couple months ago ... that's so overwhelmingly suspicious, most people will just give it a hand wave ... "even Democrats aren't that stupid" ... works great, watch the Jan 5th runoff will have the exact same error rate ... the vote tallies have already been decided, Democrats control the Senate ...

Better get your Chinese language textbooks before they're all gone ...

Even though there were 4.5 times (1,300,000 votes in 2020, 284,393 votes in 2018). I would call that suspicious!
If the % was very different, then I'd be suspicious. If it was nearly the same as '18, that would seem to indicate everything was normal.
NO as you can see by the attached... There were nearly 4 times as many votes BUT nearly 10 times FEWER rejected ballots!
FACTS Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots - Ballotpedia
Please explain how with nearly 4 times as many votes there was nearly 10 times fewer rejected ballots?
rjectedballots.png

I wrote about that in my newsletter a couple months ago ... that's so overwhelmingly suspicious, most people will just give it a hand wave ... "even Democrats aren't that stupid" ... works great, watch the Jan 5th runoff will have the exact same error rate ... the vote tallies have already been decided, Democrats control the Senate ...

Better get your Chinese language textbooks before they're all gone ...
Wǒ zài nǐ dí gēmen zhīqián

Because it's a rate, not a net-number.

/derp

NO as you can see by the attached... There were nearly 4 times as many votes BUT nearly 10 times FEWER rejected ballots! FACTS Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots - Ballotpedia. Please explain how with nearly 4 times as many votes there was nearly 10 times fewer rejected ballots?
You're the one that said the % was close. Are you walking that back now? I did the math in '18 the rejection rate was 0.155% and in '20, 0.160%. That's not big difference and certainly not "nearly 4 times as many votes BUT nearly 10 times FEWER rejected ballots". That doesn't make mathematical sense.

Because it's a rate, not a net-number.

/derp

The funny thing is that when the blob lost the PV in 2016 he said it was because illegal aliens were voting.

That was when he got 3M fewer votes. This time he lost by 8M. So I guess that means he let 5M more people into the nation?

This is how Joe Biden stole states he should have never been able to win.

Voter Fraud

Since people use the term “voter fraud” to mean many different things, it is often important to clarify what a person means when they use the term. Below are 8 common types of potential voter fraud:
  1. Double Voting – An individual casts more than one ballot in the same election.
  2. Ineligible Voter – The casting of a ballot by a person who is not an eligible to voter. This includes non-citizens or those who have not had their rights restored.
  3. Dead Voter – The name of a deceased person remains on the voter rolls and a living person fraudulently casts a ballot in that name.
  4. Voter Suppression – Any tactic aimed at lowering or suppressing the number of voters who might otherwise vote in an election.
  5. Voter Registration Fraud – Filling out and submitting a voter registration form for a fictional person; filling out a voter registration form with the name of a real person, but without that person's consent, and forging his or her signature on the form; changing information on a voter registration form once it has been completed; not turning in completed voter registration forms on time; or discarding completed voter registration forms due to party affiliation.
  6. Voter Impersonation – A person claims to be someone else when casting a vote, either in person or on an absentee ballot.
  7. Vote Buying – Agreements between voters and others to buy and sell votes, such as a candidate paying voters to vote for him or her, or a voter offering to sell his or her vote for money.
  8. Fraud by Election Officials – Manipulation of ballots by officials administering the election, such as tossing out ballots, casting ballots in voters' names, or changing votes from one candidate to another.
  1. Trouble is the Trump Team didn't manage to prove any of it happened. If it was as obvious as stated, why didn't even Republican-appointed judges see it?

Really?? With 4 times as many voters yet nearly 10 times fewer rejected votes? That doesn't make sense!

It makes perfect sense, given the circumstances.

The chart you posted doesn't show ballots rejected for signature mismatches. It shows ballots rejected for any reason whatsoever.

What's the most common reason a ballot gets rejected? Because it arrives late.

What happened in 2020 that didn't happen before? A massive campaigns to inform everyone they have to mail their ballot as early as possible.

So, fewer late ballots, a lower rejection rate, and another conspiracy theory dies with a whimper.

Forum List

Back