McCain is dismayed that Ryan won't accept the nomination "for the good of the party"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
:He laid it on the line that they really really were going to screw over everyone and install a king.

:lmao:

If there is one awesome thing that has happened this primary season is that the curtain has been lifted back on the "Wizards of Washington" and they have been shown to be petty bastards who don't give a rats ass for all the people who have voted for them for all these years and paid their salaries.

They only care about themselves. Period. Full stop. And now with the possibility of an outsider taking the nomination all the old sons of bitches are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD.

YAY!

"Sen. John McCain says he was shocked to hear House Speaker Paul Ryan's formal decision not to accept the presidential nomination should Republicans hand it to him.

"I'm at a loss, OK? I do not know what's going to happen," the Arizona Republican told Bloomberg Politics. "I just don't see that a lot of it's going to turn out well. Because there are too many divisions within our party."

McCain 'at a loss' over Ryan's 2016 decision

does not matter

Trump won't be pres

You are missing my point entirely. Only the party counts. Voters don't matter.

I have no doubt that the RNC would run Bob Dole again to lose against another Clinton as long as they can block any outsider.

At this point, if Trump doesn't win the nomination it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He's a winner because he exposed the dark underbelly of those bastards inside the beltway.

The RNC is finished.

does not matter

Trump won't be pres

I have no doubt that the RNC would run Bob Dole again to lose against another Clinton as long as they can block any outsider.

At this point, if Trump doesn't win the nomination it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He's a winner because he exposed the dark underbelly of those bastards inside the beltway.

The RNC is finished.

How long have they been hearing THAT?

McCain is the reason we got Obama, and Romney is the reason we got him twice. It's no surprise to me that both of them are now campaigning like Democrats to say F U to the voters and give us another fake Republican like them. They are Democrats posing as Republicans to insure Democrats remain in power. The party is full of these phonies and needs to be purged. Win or lose, Trump has exposed the truth about American politics and how we the people have had no real voice and no real choice about who are leaders will be. Now it's up to us to make the necessary changes to take our country back.

McCain can hold his nose and vote for Cruz. He didn't seem to have a problem demanding we hold our nose for him.

does not matter

Trump won't be pres

The RNC is finished.
Trump will win the nomination td. All this contested convention nonsense is nothing but the media and elites trying to delay the inevetable...Trump winning the nomination. That reality will devastate the whole #antitrump movement, so they will continue to spit out the narrative of a contested convention. Heck Trump could be at 1400 delegates and they'd still be talking about the possibility of a contested convention.

June he'll wrap this bitch up and we can all go home

McCain is one of ISIS fathers. What kind of credibility he should have after that?

upload_2016-4-13_15-8-47.png

upload_2016-4-13_15-8-32.png

Also he was in Kiev with democrats Nuland and Soros, encouraging the coup in Ukraine.

The fact that he was a hero long time ago doesn't give him any right to do whatever he wants and whenever he wants.

Last edited:
McCain is the reason we got Obama, and Romney is the reason we got him twice. It's no surprise to me that both of them are now campaigning like Democrats to say F U to the voters and give us another fake Republican like them

For some reason unknown to me, that is what they wanted to do. Have wusses run so they lose.

:He laid it on the line that they really really were going to screw over everyone and install a king.

If there is one awesome thing that has happened this primary season is that the curtain has been lifted back on the "Wizards of Washington" and they have been shown to be petty bastards who don't give a rats ass for all the people who have voted for them for all these years and paid their salaries.

They only care about themselves. Period. Full stop. And now with the possibility of an outsider taking the nomination all the old sons of bitches are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD.

YAY!

"Sen. John McCain says he was shocked to hear House Speaker Paul Ryan's formal decision not to accept the presidential nomination should Republicans hand it to him.

"I'm at a loss, OK? I do not know what's going to happen," the Arizona Republican told Bloomberg Politics. "I just don't see that a lot of it's going to turn out well. Because there are too many divisions within our party."

There is nothing in your link which suggests McCain wanted Ryan to accept the nomination, dipshit.

McCain is the reason we got Obama, and Romney is the reason we got him twice.

Actually the meltdown of the economy is the reason we got O'bama. Against that backdrop an old moldy jar of forgotten spaghetti sauce from the back of the fridge could have won. McCain was identified with the party of status quo and nobody wanted status quo to continue. Nobody could have made that argument. Once the autumn meltdown occured, McCain or anyone else who represented the party in power became in effect Herbert Hoover.

No argument with the second part though.

McCain is the reason we got Obama, and Romney is the reason we got him twice. It's no surprise to me that both of them are now campaigning like Democrats to say F U to the voters and give us another fake Republican like them. They are Democrats posing as Republicans to insure Democrats remain in power. The party is full of these phonies and needs to be purged. Win or lose, Trump has exposed the truth about American politics and how we the people have had no real voice and no real choice about who are leaders will be. Now it's up to us to make the necessary changes to take our country back.

The RINO brigade has its panties in a wad.

Priebus has already said nobody that isn't already running will be accepted ... one of the three.

how many times does he need to say it?

McGoober should pay attention to his Chairman.

Didn't Ryan say he would never ever be speaker? Basically he's saying the same thing about President he said about being SOTH..."beg me"
Yep. His acceptance would go something like this:

"When I said I would not accept the nomination for President, I meant it, and it's not my intention to steal it from anyone who has campaigned for it, but a lot has changed since April and there comes a time when you just have to do what's right for your country and take the heat that comes with changing your position as long as you're doing it for your the right reasons, and keeping Hillary Clinton from becoming our President IS the right reason".

He'll keep emphasizing the fact that he was ASKED by his party leaders and that millions of voters sent letters urging him to accept. He's a slime and would make a good used car salesman.

does not matter

Trump won't be pres

The RNC is finished.
Trump will win the nomination td. All this contested convention nonsense is nothing but the media and elites trying to delay the inevetable...Trump winning the nomination. That reality will devastate the whole #antitrump movement, so they will continue to spit out the narrative of a contested convention. Heck Trump could be at 1400 delegates and they'd still be talking about the possibility of a contested convention.

June he'll wrap this bitch up and we can all go home

No doubt. I'm glad to see that individuals like Ryan Call getting on the airwaves with Conservative talkers and laying it on the line that what fools like McCain and Boehner are doing by pursuing someone who hasn't even run in the primary or Rove going "we need a fresh face" is completely alienating so many voters.

Because not only are they dissing the individuals who have been running and putting in horrid hours on the road, eating and sleeping away from home and family they are dissing the campaign staff and the volunteers.

I've been on the road with my bands and it's not easy. On the bright side I didn't have to shake 10,000 hands at every gig and smile even if you have a migraine.

They are dissing the thousands upon thousands of volunteers who have put in blood, sweat and tears to support their candidate and bang on doors 24/7 in sunshine, rain and snow.

I know, I know we all knew that they really didn't care in our heart of hearts but at least in the past they would diss the electorate in back rooms. Now it's out front and center.

And it's appalling. They don't even "get it" that WE pay their wages.

This is who I was talking about earlier and he's horrified at the RNC. Good interview with Ingraham.

McCain is dismayed that Ryan won't accept the nomination "for the good of the party"

Former CO GOP Chair: Message We're Sending Is "Your Vote Doesn't Matter And Your Voice Doesn't Count"

YAY!

There is nothing in your link which suggests McCain wanted Ryan to accept the nomination, dipshit.

Ok let me put it out there one more time dipshit.

"Sen. John McCain says he was shocked to hear House Speaker Paul Ryan's formal decision not to accept the presidential nomination should Republicans hand it to him."

You don't understand that he's shocked at his decision not to accept the nomination if offered?

"The hope of establishment Republicans like McCain that Ryan, who also serves at the chairman of the GOP convention, would unite the party as the 2016 nominee is now dead in the water."

You don't get that at all?

:lol:

Put down the bong.

Forum List

Back