Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him. The funniest part of Trump besides that he's orange is that the guy is such an unmitigated lying dick to everyone else. I keep hearing other people, largely Trump and his supporters, say that Cruz is an ass. I don't see all their accusations coming out of Cruz's mouth. Where's the tape? On the other hand, I see Trump demonstrating that he's an ass himself in his own speeches. Does he have a point? Is he fair and he doesn't get it back?

At least he's not a wuss. I am sick of McCain/Romney wusses ie ''yes sir"" men.

The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him. The funniest part of Trump besides that he's orange is that the guy is such an unmitigated lying dick to everyone else. I keep hearing other people, largely Trump and his supporters, say that Cruz is an ass. I don't see all their accusations coming out of Cruz's mouth. Where's the tape? On the other hand, I see Trump demonstrating that he's an ass himself in his own speeches. Does he have a point? Is he fair and he doesn't get it back?

Did you see the first question in the first debate? Fox has been trying to take Trump out from the beginning. Its not whining when its blatant and true.

Did you see the first question in the first debate? Fox has been trying to take Trump out from the beginning. Its not whining when its blatant and true.

That's not the question. The question is if he's fair to others. Your point doesn't address that

I agree, but Cruz is the alternative and he's not a wuss either. What about the question, is Trump a fair guy?

I agree, but Cruz is the alternative and he's not a wuss either. What about the question, is Trump a fair guy?

Depends on how you define fair. Trump doesn't play that way. He is in it to win, not appease the GOP elite.

That's not the question. The question is if he's fair to others. Your point doesn't address that

You said, "The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him." and I said that's not whining.

Those two idiots let the Democrats repeatedly kick them in the groin and just smiled and took it.

I think Romney would have won or at least made it very, very close if he hadn't chosen to decide he agreed with Obama on every point in the last debate and kept taking it to him like the first couple. Everyone like me who only don't vote Republican most of the time for that exact reason re-slotted him into the Dole/W/McCain camp

Depends on how you define fair. Trump doesn't play that way. He is in it to win, not appease the GOP elite.

Exactly, so what do you think of his endless whining that everyone is "unfair" to him. I don't have a problem with his style mostly, but the unfair moaning is stunning to me. That's the point of the thread, he doesn't do what he's demanding for himself

anything is fair in the political arena, especially if you're a front runner.

Last edited:

You said, "The guy whines endlessly about how unfair Fox, Megan, Ted, CNN, the GOP, Colorado and everyone else is to him." and I said that's not whining.

You only made one case. If that were the only case I could buy it. But it's not and I don't. My two threads today were motivated by the tape of him moaning about how poor little him is just a victim of the meanies in Colorado. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. The guy is a grade A wuss. It was pathetic to behold

anything is far in the political arena, especially if you're a front runner.

Unless you're a democrat ...

Exactly, so what do you think of his endless whining that everyone is "unfair" to him. I don't have a problem with his style mostly, but the unfair moaning is stunning to me. That's the point of the thread, he doesn't do what he's demanding for himself

Well, it doesn't turn me on. But, there is some truth to what he says.

You only made one case. If that were the only case I could buy it. But it's not and I don't. My two threads today were motivated by the tape of him moaning about how poor little him is just a victim of the meanies in Colorado. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. The guy is a grade A wuss. It was pathetic to behold

In comparison to whom? Cruz? Kasich? Its not like there are many choices on the GOP side. Kasich is a traitor and Cruz is a GOP establishment wannabe thus I don't exactly trust him.

Trump can hit back, I'll give him that. If you attack him, he puts lead weights in his gloves and punches you in the nuts. Then he insults your family, your heritage, and your looks as he lifts your wallet.

Fair? Don't be silly. This is a grab for the most powerful office on Earth. You want a badass in that seat.

Not Trump, though. He's a retard. But he's got the kind of moxy we need in a President.

Yeah. I said moxy.

In comparison to whom? Cruz? Kasich? Its not like there are many choices on the GOP side. Kasich is a traitor and Cruz is a GOP establishment wannabe thus I don't exactly trust him.

Plus there are different ways to ''whine''. Cruz cannot open his mouth without the second sentence being about Trump.

It would almost be worth it to see Trump don the gloves and get in the ring with Clinton.

Almost.

Forum List

Back