Putin preparing for all out war against NATO

This is VERY dangerous. Do we really want a nuclear holocaust over a fucking portion of Ukraine?

Lets kill a bunch of our youth in an all out war. Sounds smart.

What a nigtmare.

Reminder, Poot did not invade on Trump’s watch.

jfc Putin didn't want to give Nato a reason to exist! lol

He will not push for a full out war against NATO. He knows that not only will he lose but he is almost guaranteed to not survive it.

I don't think you know what "all out war" means. All out war means global thermonuclear war.

Thats not what he said. Not believing him is dangerous.
So will the world be held hostage from nukes?

What is to stop him from saying "I will take over the world and if you try to stop me I will nuke you"?

This is why many people, including Einstein, cursed their involvement no matter how small in the production of nukes. If Germany hadn't started WWII we may not have had such weapons for many decades if at all. Unfortunately, many other great inventions came out of war, the risk of war, Cold War etc.

NATO is not planning to invade Russia. Some EU countries are thinking about sending troops to help Ukraine fend off the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

"Appeasement-monkey demands more appeasement of fascists. Film at 11."
It's not appeasement you nitwit. Russia didn't ask, they took it. If it was important to us we would have stopped it or fought from day one. Biden backed the wrong horse, the Ukraine lost, time to accept reality. That's the sad thing about liberal trash, they cannot accept the responsibility when they are clearly wrong and would rather destroy everything than admit it.

Chamberlain said that too. Probably. Okay, I actually don't know. Point is, appeasement always fails in the long run.

Putin thanks you for your service as propaganda monkey.
Hardly, you folks really don't understand history. The point of appeasement was that Germany was successful without firing a shot to gain territory. Russia didn't ask, Russia didn't threaten, Russia just did. You folks are liars and coward attempting to create a false narrative. The fact is Biden was a pussy from the start, if it was really important to the US we'd be fighting, it isn't. Get over it.

Hardly, you folks really don't understand history. The point of appeasement was that Germany was successful without firing a shot to gain territory. Russia didn't ask, Russia didn't threaten, Russia just did. You folks are liars and coward attempting to create a false narrative. The fact is Biden was a pussy from the start, if it was really important to the US we'd be fighting, it isn't. Get over it.
How many rubles did you get for that?

It will happen very close to election time and the Democrats will say there will be no election as we are at war.

Neither Nato or Russia is going to purposely start an allout war with the other.

But there's no doubt that both sides are preparing for the worst.

Currently the prospects for an end of the war are being raised due to the fact that Russia is now unstoppable.

Remember, it was democrats who got us immersed in Vietnam. Eisenhower warned us what they would do.

Forum List

Back