Maybe, just maybe,that felony conviction of yours will no longer keep you from owning a gun.

If your felony conviction did not involve violence you may soon be able to buy a gun again and who knows, they may even strike down other barriers..like domestic raps...for stalking etc....Justice Barrett's Vote Could Tilt the Supreme Court on Gun Rights

The libs really opened the door on this by giving felons the right to vote. Its tough to close the barn door now, the precedent is set.
Weee difference between voting rights for felons and gun ownership for felons...fine line but's it's there.

If someone has a felony conviction for, I dunno', embezzlement or insider trading, I guess I could see where there's no real danger in allowing those felons to own firearms.

Anyone with a felony conviction for a violent crime, drug charge, robbery, etc... fuck no...

If your felony conviction did not involve violence you may soon be able to buy a gun again and who knows, they may even strike down other barriers..like domestic raps...for stalking etc....Justice Barrett's Vote Could Tilt the Supreme Court on Gun Rights

Nope. Stalking conviction gets a lifetime ban from owning a firearm.
Petty misdemeanors we can talk about..but felonies? They usually involve violence...or the threat of violence.
I don't want people like that anywhere near a gun..legal or not.

The New World Order will move forward. Fox News Report. Travel with Vaccination mandate is a real possibility. We seem to be being herded into a buy and sell world on the globalist terms.
Do you really think it's a good idea to give a spouse abuser or a stalker legal access to firearms? I don't.

Depends. Was the spouse asking for it?

You're an idiot by stating what you just did. I had a stepfather when I was younger who took great delight in beating on my mother, my sister, and myself anytime he had a bad day. Usually it was my mother that took the majority of the beatings, and one of the things he said to her while he was beating her was to ask her why she caused him to beat her. And no, the spouse generally never asks for it, and if a person is any kind of a real adult, before the fists start flying and bodies get thrown across the room, they can leave for a while to calm down and cool off.

Forum List

Back