Maybe it was all Brady and little Belichick

paid shill gayboy fag WRONGwinger has been alerted by his boss at langley his boyfriend and future fiance,to come back and troll and fart in this thread some more.:auiqs.jpg:

Incredible as it seems gipper the sheep in America are STILL calling BeliCHEAT the greatest coach of all time even though he was a total failure pre brady 4 losing seasons in 5 years with the Browns and 3 losing seasons in 4 years post brady while brady went on to win another superbowl with another team.:auiqs.jpg:

Had Brady been drafted by the 49ers his hometome team he wanted to be drafted by,the mainstream media outlets would be calling steve mariuchi who was the coach at the time,the greatest coach of all time the fact it was all brady and belicheat is just an average coach at BEST.

when you got even a former patriots player saying it was all brady,that speaks volumes. Like he saus so well,a GREAT coach can win with different quarterbacks like Bill Cowhere,mike holmgren and joe gibbs did.Joe Gibbs had 3 me3dicore quarterbacks and won 3 superbowls with them.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Last edited:
Incredible as it seems gipper the sheep in America are STILL calling BeliCHEAT the greatest coach of all time even though he was a total failure pre brady 4 losing seasons in 5 years with the Browns and 3 losing seasons in 4 years post brady while brady went on to win another superbowl with another team.:auiqs.jpg:

Had Brady been drafted by the 49ers his hometome team he wanted to be drafted by,the mainstream media outlets would be calling steve mariuchi who was the coach at the time,the greatest coach of all time the fact it was all brady and belicheat is just an average coach at BEST.

when you got even a former patriots player saying it was all brady,that speaks volumes. Like he saus so well,a GREAT coach can win with different quarterbacks like Bill Cowhere,mike holmgren and joe gibbs did.Joe Gibbs had 3 mediocre quarterbacks and won 3 superbowls with them.

this former patriots player NAILED it beautifully. :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113:

Former Patriots player believes team’s success was ‘all Tom [Brady]’​

"It was all Tom. I was there. I saw it. It was Tom."​

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Hey gipper

Belicheat has proven he is selfish. It makes no sense on the planet WHY he did not retire after Brady left other than the fact the REASON he wont hang it up is in his selfish quest,he thinks that if he beats don shulas record for all time wins then there will be no debate about him being the greatest coach ever,he doesnt care how many losing seasons he has or how he hurts a team just so long as he gets the record ,what a total ass.

Forum List

Back