Maxine Waters: I have never glorified violence against repuplicans.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

really

54E28360-4DAE-4C09-9CB0-FBAB0D50B358_jpe-1815644.jpg

Did she tell her supporters to beat up protesters and she would pay the fine?
This thread is dead. R.I.P.
Trump: ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees (thedailybeast.com)
OMG!!!
Trump says knock the Crap OUt of violent protesters.....and this somehow in your mind is equal to accusing the president of pre-meditated murder?
This is equal to bailing out violent looters and protesters in several American cities so they can go out and do it again....even do it at the Capital Building on Jan 6th?

That`s how you exhibit the pain you`re feeling these days?
Trump: ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees (thedailybeast.com)
OMG!!!
Trump says knock the Crap OUt of violent protesters.....and this somehow in your mind is equal to accusing the president of pre-meditated murder?
This is equal to bailing out violent looters and protesters in several American cities so they can go out and do it again....even do it at the Capital Building on Jan 6th?
Trump incited a riot where 5 people lost their lives. Waters is correct.

And California elected this pathetic excuse of a person to office over and over again. Speaks volumes as to her constituents and what’s wrong with the Dimbo’s.

Dear Conservatives,

You will NEVER get ANY kind of honesty, equity, fairness or justice from these Left wing radical moral narcissists.

You are dealing with mentally twisted people............with power.

Please lookup Moral Narcissism if you're not familiar with the term. It describes / explains their behavior precisely.

That`s how you exhibit the pain you`re feeling these days?
OMG!!!
Trump incited a riot where 5 people lost their lives. Waters is correct.
Only 1 death was caused by the riot. An unarmed woman was shot dead.

Maxine Waters is advocating breaking the law:

Stalking is the unwanted pursuit of another person, such as following a person, appearing at a person's home or place of business, making harassing phone calls, leaving written messages or objects, or vandalizing a person's property. By the early 21st century, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia had criminalized stalking.

Forum List

Back