Will Israel cost Biden the 2024 election?

I hear CNN and others talk about how Biden is losing major support among young voters because of Israel annihilating Gaza - with U.S. support. I'm 77 years old - and I have those same feelings! I sure hate to think that Israel may put Trump back in the White House. What do you think?
You are really sick. Just sick. Israel is "annihilating Gaza"??? The Israelis are responding to Hamas's savage attacks on October 7, attacks that were beyond barbaric and inhumane. Hamas killed over 1,000 Israelis, and burned and mutilated some 200 of those victims in the process--and they are still holding Israeli senior citizens and other Israelis hostage.

Hamas also caused great destruction in several Israeli settlements in the areas where they attacked, and then Gazan citizens ("Palestinians") came along and committed massive looting among the abandoned settlements.

Israel has taken great pains to try to minimize civilian casualties, but such losses are hard to avoid when Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

You are really sick. Just sick. Israel is "annihilating Gaza"??? The Israelis are responding to Hamas's savage attacks on October 7, attacks that were beyond barbaric and inhumane. Hamas killed over 1,000 Israelis, and burned and mutilated some 200 of those victims in the process--and they are still holding Israeli senior citizens and other Israelis hostage.

Hamas also caused great destruction in several Israeli settlements in the areas where they attacked, and then Gazan citizens ("Palestinians") came along and committed massive looting among the abandoned settlements.

Israel has taken great pains to try to minimize civilian casualties, but such losses are hard to avoid when Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

Fuck you! Fuck Nutanyahoo terrorists! Fuck Hamas! Bless Palestinians!

Forum List

Back