Maxine Waters Calls Black Trump Voters ‘Shameful,’ Says She Will ‘Never Ever Forgive Them.’

Imagine the uproar if {insert any Republican} called white voters for Biden shameful and would never forgive them?

The fact that she is even acknowledging this to me is an indicator that it is an actual thing, and not some wishful thinking on the part of the Republican Party.

If it was a negligible amount of people thinking of switching, Dems would just ignore it.

Imagine the uproar if {insert any Republican} called white voters for Biden shameful and would never forgive them?

The fact that she is even acknowledging this to me is an indicator that it is an actual thing, and not some wishful thinking on the part of the Republican Party.

If it was a negligible amount of people thinking of switching, Dems would just ignore it.
Many indicators during the past year that Democrats have lost a big chunk of the black vote.

After Biden wins, Democrats are going to have to drop this attitude.

President Biden can't be President for just his voters, as President Orange Jesus was.

Biden won't be calling the shots if he wins and you know it.

The progressive wing will take the opportunity to press their agenda full tilt. Court Packing, Religious repression, Gun Confiscation, Massive taxation, destruction of the oil and coal industries.

After Biden wins, Democrats are going to have to drop this attitude.

President Biden can't be President for just his voters, as President Orange Jesus was.

Biden won't be calling the shots if he wins and you know it.

The progressive wing will take the opportunity to press their agenda full tilt. Court Packing, Religious repression, Gun Confiscation, Massive taxation, destruction of the oil and coal industries.
If Biden wins Dems will have him declared senile by Thanksgiving and Marxist Harris anointed.

Well of course she did. If minorities don’t toe the party line then they can’t be minorities.

That's like being unfriended by Ofrah and satan..... at the same time.

BTW, what kind of rodent is that mammy wearing on its haid? Looks like something that was shot out of a tree in Arkansas.

She's not wrong to feel this way, I wouldn't go as far as her, but I'm more easy going.
Feel what way exactly?

Feel like others shouldn't have their opinion. Feeling like you completely disrespect half the nation. Feeling like those with another opinion are evil?

I don't feel that way about the far left. I feel they have fallen for the far left narrative. But they are still my countrymen.

I feel she is wrong and so are you for feeling this way. But, it is your opinion and I can respect that because you are my fellow American.

Carry-on and make sure you pray at the alter of partisanship every morning. Seems like it works for you.

Forum List

Back