Maxine Waters Calls Black Trump Voters ‘Shameful,’ Says She Will ‘Never Ever Forgive Them.’

Okey dokey!

And many African Americans will probably never forgive her for hogging that seat for so many years and preventing them from having a competent and gracious Representative.

oley

She is also one the most influential voices in the Democrat Party.

Should worry about your own party. Respectfully speaking.

My old HS coach used to have a saying. He said that if you're not practicing, there is always someone else who is. And when you meet, he or she will beat you.

Imagine the uproar if {insert any Republican} called white voters for Biden shameful and would never forgive them?

She is such a corrupt clown. Can you imagine a Republican Congressman saying he would never forgive white Republican voters for voting for Obama?

Doesn’t Maxine Waters have better things to do like tend to her mansion outside her district, funnel bailouts to her husband’s bank during national crisis and have her campaign pay her daughter $750,000 to send out mailers? Again, a corrupt clown.

Imagine the uproar if {insert any Republican} called white voters for Biden shameful and would never forgive them?

I got a better one, Chelsea Handler told 50 Cent she had to remind him he was a black man and he could not vote for Trump. I'm absolutely convinced the Democratic plantation is alive and well. Democrats don't even hide their racism anymore.

She is also one the most influential voices in the Democrat Party.

Should worry about your own party. Respectfully speaking.

My old HS coach used to have a saying. He said that if you're not practicing, there is always someone else who is. And when you meet, he or she will beat you.
Unfortunately we are talking about two different games. On party or groups of people live off of political macabre intrigue and it means everything. The other party or groups of people live off of living their lives. Of course there are varying percentages in this. Tge point is, the constiution was given to us to protect and abuse. It is being abused and has been and there are people who have been led to believe that something better will come from something new. Not with 2 per cent growth will it be better. Trump is trying mightily to improve this and is being fought tooth and nail.

She's not wrong to feel this way, I wouldn't go as far as her, but I'm more easy going.

Influence by "leaders" from their PULPITS which amounts to "heaven will reject you if you do not vote my way"-----is very unamerican. She is
VERY wrong to couch her shit in such terms

Forum List

Back