Maxine Waters Calls Black Trump Voters ‘Shameful,’ Says She Will ‘Never Ever Forgive Them.’

She's not wrong to feel this way, I wouldn't go as far as her, but I'm more easy going.
Feel what way exactly?

Feel like others shouldn't have their opinion. Feeling like you completely disrespect half the nation. Feeling like those with another opinion are evil?
She never said you shouldn't have an opinion, but having an opinion doesn't suddenly mean you don't get judged for or punished for that opinion. Just like freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and not get fired, or punched in the face, or etc from there. Also I don't think black republicans are evil, they're just excusing Trumps pussy footing around racism. I don't think if Trump wins the United States will suddenly turn into a black pit with a direct line to hell or anything... but he's still an asshole and I don't like what he does...soooooo

But I definitely see plenty of chumps here who think Liberals are straight up demons trying to drag them to hell. Which is dumb, but I see it nonetheless. Also half the nation? I don't think even the last big election tells you its half the nation eh?

I don't feel that way about the far left. I feel they have fallen for the far left narrative. But they are still my countrymen.
Did she or I wish any ill on anyone? I sure didn't. Not approving and forgiving people for a thing isn't the same thing as wishing they stub a toe.

Carry-on and make sure you pray at the alter of partisanship every morning. Seems like it works for you.
OOp, that's some judgement right there, welcome to the dark side my friend. You can sit right next to meeee.

fellow cyberamericans-----THE SITUATION LOOKS BLEAK-----anyone out there consider if (gawd forfend) biden/kodzilla HAPPENS----that Trump should consider running again----after that miserable era ends?

Forum List

Back