Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

He’s close. On the first day reassign members and release everything. On the second, dissolve the committee

They could. But then who would protect members of Congress from everyone ready to pour through the same window?
So they could have cuffed her, but shot her in cold blood instead.

How close were these members of Congress you keep whining about?

So they could have cuffed her, but shot her in cold blood instead.

How close were these members of Congress you keep whining about?
The members of Congress were on the floor directly adjacent to the lobby.

It would have been dangerous to attempt to arrest her given she was part of the large violent mob. It would have been risky to the officers and the members of Congress they were there to protect.

It would have been dangerous to attempt to arrest her given she was part of the large violent mob. It would have been risky to the officers and the members of Congress they were there to protect.
Really? Got a link?

I think they were all underground by that time.

Really? Got a link?

I think they were all underground by that time.
It’s in the same video that captured her being shot. Lawmakers were moving from the lobby at which point Babbitt (I’m pretty sure) screamed there they are.

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

Let us not forget:

images

I always had a pretty good idea that shot was staged.

Pelosi and others in a secure part of the building eating Slim Jims.

Just like the doc's on the floor at Mar-A-Lago were.

Forum List

Back