Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

It’s in the same video that captured her being shot. Lawmakers were moving from the lobby at which point Babbitt (I’m pretty sure) screamed there they are.
So you have no link.

Got it.

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

And I think we should get Gaetz sent for a very long stay at Gitmo.

Let us not forget:

images
He was an FBI plant/agitator.

Who can't love this bar. It's a freak show. Straight from the Bizarro Desk.
Or, as poster Toro noted:

Loons gonna loon!

No disrespect intended to any avataree, so let's not name names.
But....have you read some of the rational, well-reasoned, thoughtful and perceptive postings by some?
Yupper, Looney Tunes.

Ashli Babbitt.

• She was caught on film trying to stop an Antifa member from breaking a window. The Antifa guy is seen swinging at her.
  • Ashli Babbitt took the hit that ended her brave life as she was trying to clear the Republicans out of the Capitol building due to her honor of doing the right thing for the protesters' safety.
  • I always had a pretty good idea that shot was staged.

I don't peruse many chatrooms...mostly technical ones with my old industry....but I come here for the chuckles. I think the only other pure distillation of nutjobbery and jackassery that I'm aware of is greatawakening.win and conspiracies.win.

Looney Tunes. Adult size.
And we are better for it.

ps....Never let humor and satire leave your life.

Their job was to secure the Capitol building and not allow people in. Pelosi was responsible for security.
Pelosi was not responsible for security. She is Speaker of the House. Perhaps that gives her some input on security, but certainly doesn't make her responsible for it.

Or, as poster Toro noted:

No disrespect intended to any avataree, so let's not name names.
But....have you read some of the rational, well-reasoned, thoughtful and perceptive postings by some?

I always had a pretty good idea that shot was staged.
Based on past photo op's, and other left shenanigans I wouldn't be surprised in the least...

Do you think Pelosi sent a box of Slim Jims to them from her secure anteroom while the others were 'fighting for their lives'?

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

1669305105587.png

I'll believe it when I see it.

Gaetz sure talks a good story but so far, with action?

Nothing.

It shouldn't take long to release all of the footage exonerating the J6 defendants, because there isn't any.

I
It shouldn't take long to release all of the footage exonerating the J6 defendants, because there isn't any.
I don't know about exonerating, people did violate the law. I'm pretty sure footage was hand picked to support the J6 committee's political BS and there will be footage showing this.

Guarantee it.

Forum List

Back