Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

I

I don't know about exonerating, people did violate the law. I'm pretty sure footage was hand picked to support the J6 committee's political BS and there will be footage showing this.

Guarantee it.
Hand picked, are you nutz, there where hundreds of videos and photos showing Trump's thugs attacking the Capitol. I watched much of it live, so what was I watching. Nutz pal.

Hand picked, are you nutz, there where hundreds of videos and photos showing Trump's thugs attacking the Capitol. I watched much of it live, so what was I watching. Nutz pal.
What you saw was heavily edited and selective. What you didn’t see was the instigation that preceded the riot.
Then we all had to deal with relentless propaganda, lies and exaggerations about insurrection.
Hopefully the footage that was suppressed will be released.
Then American Pravda will construct more propaganda for you Marxist dupe demmunist sheep.

Gaetz will have a private screening in the House for the Repukes of video showing his face stuffed in Trump's ass to show how much he still loves him even though he broke balls on McCarthy who is owned by the orange ape.

So was that clumsy sarcasm or are you the newest Q Krew Member on the board?
So what was I looking at when I watched Trump's thugs attack the Capitol? Where these videos fake, is that what these "hidden" hundreds of hours of videos going to show. 😂

What you saw was heavily edited and selective. What you didn’t see was the instigation that preceded the riot.
Then we all had to deal with relentless propaganda, lies and exaggerations about insurrection.
Then American Pravda will construct more propaganda for you Marxist dupe demmunist sheep.

Get over yourself. I watched it while it happened and was shocked that such a 3rd world action could be happening. Brazil is a 3rd world by our standards yet it was mirrored only last week. We are supposed to be teaching the world a better way and give them something to look up to. But until this is taken care of, the world looks at us like we were just another 3rd world country.

What you didn’t see was the instigation that preceded the riot.
-----------------------------------------------
Ah, really?
You know of damning video that has not been aired by anybody?
Wow!
How do you know of it?
Have you seen it?
What did you see? Who was the operator who took the video coverage?

Lastly, why do you think any footage that was germane or important has not been shown? What did you see?

Saddle up, my friend. Show us.
Or, if you can't show us......then explain to the forum what you saw in these suppressed videos.

Thanks

I did see hundreds of Trump's goons attacking the Capitol and attempting to overthrow the legimate elected Government of the United States. Are you now telling me I didn't see what I saw. Is this one of those tons of evidence for election fraud and we haven't seen any. You Chumps are seriously deluded.

Get over yourself. I watched it while it happened and was shocked that such a 3rd world action could be happening. Brazil is a 3rd world by our standards yet it was mirrored only last week. We are supposed to be teaching the world a better way and give them something to look up to. But until this is taken care of, the world looks at us like we were just another 3rd world country.

So you were there?

Gaetz will have a private screening in the House for the Repukes of video showing his face stuffed in Trump's ass to show how much he still loves him even though he broke balls on McCarthy who is owned by the orange ape.
You stupid deranged Moon Bat. Go take your TDS medication and then shut the fuck up with your mindless hate.

An ad hominem...how expected.

We just taught Brazil that we are willing to let our own poor suffer while we send billions to other nations leaders.

So what was I looking at when I watched Trump's thugs attack the Capitol? Where these videos fake, is that what these "hidden" hundreds of hours of videos going to show. 😂
I hope the MAGA nuts do release all the videos...showing the trump thugs beating police, shitting on the walls, and spray bear spray. But they will probably edit out that and show some softball BS.

Forum List

Back