Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

The window was too small to crawl through , the doors were barracaded , and 30 + Police Reinforcements arrived outside doorway in 55 Seconds after she was shot by an officer who was safe inside chamber and armed ( with up to 10 other armed men standing with him )
So they needed 40+ cops to shoot more unarmed protesters. /wah-wah trumpet.

Just like our POTUS saying, "Hang Mike Pence"
Ok, I never heard trump actually say these words, but he implied it by saying, "Let's HOPE MP does the right thing." wink/wink.
Hearing those voices again, huh.

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

I think Nancy Pelosi orchestrated this little fiasco to rid herself of Trump supporters. Prayers up for the unjust incarceration of patriots in deep state hell. :hands:

Lol, the only cop that died, did so of natural caused a few days later. You must be thinking of all the cops that were killed during the summer of love. You violent loons did.
I remember the cops that were shot by right wing boogaloo boys that they tried to pin on BLM.

Do you?

I remember the cops that were shot by right wing boogaloo boys that they tried to pin on BLM.

Do you?
I remember the Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead BLM Brother who ambushed & killed 5 Dallas Cops ( First shots of the 21st Century Civil War )

The Jan.6 protesters were not armed. You were misinformed or off topic if you're not talking about Jan.6. which is the discussion topic.
They beat police with metal poles.

They’re violent savages.

They beat police with metal poles.

They’re violent savages.
I did not see that being done on tv or the tube. Were the savages persons who saw Ms. Babbit killed on the spot for trying to get there first to turn others back and out of harm's way?

I did not see that being done on tv or the tube. Were the savages persons who saw Ms. Babbit killed on the spot for trying to get there first to turn others back and out of harm's way?
Good lord. Babbitt was climbing through a smashed window to pursue members of Congress.

The fact that you think she was trying to “turn others back” is delusional.

Forum List

Back