Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

You can see it and hear it on the video.
You think the guy saying "Gun, he has a gun." is FBI.

Dude, you are too far gone.

LOLLLOOLLLLOOOLL 3-4 Weeks........Still waiting.
Why not, there were enough of them there. And you know they were near any kind of violence. False flag.

The more they defend murder is the more pitiful and evil they look. IMO.
Just like our POTUS saying, "Hang Mike Pence"
Ok, I never heard trump actually say these words, but he implied it by saying, "Let's HOPE MP does the right thing." wink/wink.

His cronies were trying to kill Pence. Allow Trump to appoint a VP who would not certify the election. This is why they were chanting "hang Mike Pence". Correct...you did miss it.
Explain how your fantasy constitutes Trump trying to assassinate the VP?

Why did AB breach that window?
What was her purpose.

NONE of you RWI's have even attempted to answer that question.
Clearly she thought if she got thru that window the government and military if the USA would collapse.

And right there is why I love this bar.

But....and this is only mildly important, but......but is good avatar 'beautress' really good avatar 'EMH'..... in drag?
They post and think nearly exactly alike. They have the same mind-set. They think as if they are one. It seems. With only some minor Zionism seemingly separating them.
Which, it could be suggested, is really just a cover. A head fake to distract and throw off the scent.
???

Really, I love this bar.
It is Snark Week here....every day. ;) ✌️
OK, sweetie. Tell me how my two c-section childbirths had to do with drag. :cranky:

Why did AB breach that window?
What was her purpose.

NONE of you RWI's have even attempted to answer that question.
The window was too small to crawl through , the doors were barracaded , and 30 + Police Reinforcements arrived outside doorway in 55 Seconds after she was shot by an officer who was safe inside chamber and armed ( with up to 10 other armed men standing with him )

Forum List

Back