Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

I never did see any math in this thread challenging evolution. So in that sense, this thread is just another fraud, one that typifies the threads started by the OP of this complete mess.

That’s pretty darn funny. You unwittingly defined your gods as supernatural entities.

"some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature".

Give us a song and dance, now.
What's funny is your failure to grasp the limitations of scientific inquiry. That's the very reason logic and mathematics, for example, precede and have primacy over science.

Winning!

God created each plant and animal perfectly ... nature won't take it's course and blemish that which is created perfectly ... only Man can corrupt what God sets in motion ... the OP is trying to blend the two philosophical arguments into a single cohesive theory, which is just blind ... evolution isn't philosophy ...

The hypothesis of evodelusion is solely predicated on the metaphysical presupposition of naturalism. It's a self-imposed fantasy.
The Theory of Evolution is, because you missed it, a scientific theory as is the Theory of Gravity, for one example. The Theory of Evolution is based on the evidence supporting the theory.

The term “theory” in the science realm has specific connotations. Your madrassah has done you a disservice by allowing you to post in a forum and related to a subject you have no knowledge of.

That’s pretty darn funny. You unwittingly defined your gods as supernatural entities.

"some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature".

Give us a song and dance, now.
What's funny is your failure to grasp the limitations of scientific inquiry. That's the very reason logic and mathematics, for example, precede and have primacy over science.

Winning!
Beyond the ramifications of the first principles of your not understanding the methods of science, you apparently believe that willful ignorance precedes and has primacy over ant attempt at learning the subject matter.

I never did see any math in this thread challenging evolution. So in that sense, this thread is just another fraud, one that typifies the threads started by the OP of this complete mess.
Of course it is. Ringtone has nothing but theatrics and appeals to emotion at his disposal. The ontological folly in his one-trick bag can be used to argue literally anything, including its opposite conclusions. Ringtone clearly fell victim to this same pomp and circumstance, probably as an impressionable child, and so does not recognize it for the dog and pony show that it is.

You can be sure he walks away from these discussions every day feeling victorious and magnanimous, because that is the goal of the ACTUAL con, here. Then he proceeds to live his life within the confines of determinism and scientific knowledge, just like any godless heathen alive today. All the while oblivious to the fact that all of his dishonest effort has amounted to exactly nothing.

Because the only thing he is attempting to accomplish, really, is self soothing. What we have here is a person of shaky faith who is trying to be his own cheerleader. We are literally participating in Ringtone's exercise of convincing himself to maintain his beliefs in magic and sky fairies.

See video in OP. Note how the evodelusionary calculi of population genetics itself falsifies evodelusion. It's a real hoot!

Still winning!

The Theory of Evolution is, because you missed it, a scientific theory as is the Theory of Gravity, for one example. The Theory of Evolution is based on the evidence supporting the theory.

The term “theory” in the science realm has specific connotations. Your madrassah has done you a disservice by allowing you to post in a forum and related to a subject you have no knowledge of.

When we are laid out on stainless steel beneath florescent lights,
When our sightless eyes are closed by busy fingers,
When they have numbered and tagged our toes—
Numbered and tagged them all!—
Who shall pluck out the tufts of hair sprouting from our fleshy ears?

See video in OP. Note how the evodelusionary calculi of population genetics itself falsifies evodelusion. It's a real hoot!

Still winning!
While you may be impressed by a clown show of Disco’tute charlatans in a silly YouTube video, why would you presume that others would share your gullibility?

As usual, we’re left with the religious extremist fraudulently inventing thread titles and then being reduced to spamming his own thread with juvenile nonsense

When we are laid out on stainless steel beneath florescent lights,
I’ll have to take the above to mean you’re hopelessly befuddled, not able to offer a coherent comment and have no aversion to humiliating yourself in front of others on a public message board.

While you may be impressed by a clown show of Disco’tute charlatans in a silly YouTube video, why would you presume that others would share your gullibility?

As usual, we’re left with the religious extremist fraudulently inventing thread titles and then being reduced to spamming his own thread with juvenile nonsense

When we are laid out on stainless steel beneath fluorescent lamps,

I’ll have to take the above to mean you’re hopelessly befuddled, not able to offer a coherent comment and have no aversion to humiliating yourself in front of others on a public message board.

A chorus of crickets roll their eyes
And dance beneath the cloudy skies.

Still winning!

A chorus of crickets roll their eyes
And dance beneath the cloudy skies.

Still winning!
What are you winning?

A thread that promotes a fraud, a thread in which you can’t respond to challenges to your appeals to supernaturalism and you waste time and bandwidth with pointless spam.

Your behavior is buffoonish.

What are you winning?

A thread that promotes a fraud, a thread in which you can’t respond to challenges to your appeals to supernaturalism and you waste time and bandwidth with pointless spam.

We have aimlessly wandered down tedious streets beneath a grieving sky—
Without hope, without respite, without another single sign
of life appearing anywhere in sight,​
Except a gang of looney crickets dancing jigs throughout the night.

Oh, I wish the mermaids would sing to me.
I wish the mermaids would sing. . . .

What are you winning?

We have aimlessly wandered down tedious streets beneath a grieving sky—
Without hope, without respite, without another single sign
of life appearing anywhere in sight,​
Except a gang of looney crickets dancing jigs throughout the night.

Oh, I wish the mermaids would sing to me.
I wish the mermaids would sing. . . .
I can only give you a 3/10 for mindless spam, juvenile behavior and yet another failed attempt at your Benny Hinn impression.

How about a little song and dance?

I can only give you a 3/10 for mindless spam, juvenile behavior and yet another failed attempt at your Benny Hinn impression.

Still no argument/proof of you religion naturalism, eh?

Still winning!

Still no argument/proof of you religion naturalism, eh?

Still winning!
Naturalism is not a religion.

Still no math that was claimed by the thread title, eh?

Just another of your screeching, hair-on-fire, Jimmy Swaggert style frauds.

I want you to spam the thread with more of your creepy poems. It's funny to watch religious extremists launch themselves into embarrassing, emotional tirades.

It has always amazed me how people who profess to believe in God look at the world, obviously a work of God (should he exist), and and choose not to believe their own eyes because of their logic or theology.

It always amazes me how evodelusionists fail to grasp the fact that their interpretation of the empirical evidence is predicated on nothing more than their metaphysical presupposition of naturalism.

You do not deny being a false prophet? ... shocking you should think yourself smarter than God ... you should spend less time hating on evolution and more time studying basic Christian doctrine ...

Forum List

Back