Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
They can contain bacteria.
So can your clothes.

Which is why I wash my reusable grocery bags after each use.
Why should i wash the bags, when i can get a new one at the store. Oh and plastic bags deteriate quickly now.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
They can contain bacteria.
So can your clothes.

Which is why I wash my reusable grocery bags after each use.
Why should i wash the bags, when i can get a new one at the store. Oh and plastic bags deteriate quickly now.

Researchers fear that such ubiquitous bags may never fully decompose; instead they gradually just turn into smaller and smaller pieces of plastic. The most common type of plastic shopping bag is made of polyethylene, a petroleum-derived polymer that microorganisms don’t recognize as food and as such cannot technically “biodegrade.”

They harbor disease. That's why grocery stores no longer allow reuseables unless the customer does the bagging.

Strange. I remember when we were saving the world by using reusable bags. Many said that it wss a bad idea that would spread disease.

They harbor disease. That's why grocery stores no longer allow reuseables unless the customer does the bagging.

Strange. I remember when we were saving the world by using reusable bags. Many said that it wss a bad idea that would spread disease.
My god people,

How many timnes do you have to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags?

My god people,

How many timnes do you have to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags?
Not even the stores believe that. Which is why they don't allow reusable bags or the reuse of plastic bags.

My god people,

Not even the stores believe that. Which is why they don't allow reusable bags or the reuse of plastic bags.

Really? Or is it just that people are dirty and don't wash stuff

And stores can't believe anything

But hey maybe you should wear disposable one time use plastic clothing because I'll bet your clothes are just as germ ridden as any reusable grocery bag

My god people,

It doesn't matter if you wash them or not. They are prohibited by law in San Francisco and other jurisdictions because of the risk.

My god people,

It doesn't matter if you wash them or not. They are prohibited by law in San Francisco and other jurisdictions because of the risk.
Well then they should prohibit clothing too because I guarantee your clothes are more germ ridden than my reusable bags

My god people,

Well then they should prohibit clothing too because I guarantee your clothes are more germ ridden than my reusable bags
Just because you never wash your clothes. Normal people only wear their clothes for a single day.

My god people,

Reusable bags are also prohibited in Illinois and Massachusetts.

My god people,

Just because you never wash your clothes. Normal people only wear their clothes for a single day.

I wash my reusable grocery bags and you think I don't wash my clothes?

They are dirty. Infact in NM ( who just ordered a stupid plastic bag ban two months ago) won’t let you bring them shopping anymore due to the virus.

People who use reusable bags are pretentious and ostentatious. Totally condescending, think they’re so smart.
Just recycle your disposable plastic bags to the extent that is practical and outside of the improvement no one will know any difference.

They are dirty. Infact in NM ( who just ordered a stupid plastic bag ban two months ago) won’t let you bring them shopping anymore due to the virus.
How many times do you need to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags ?

How many times do you need to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags ?
How many times do you have to be told nobody washes their bags and California has no water to wash them with?

How many times do you have to be told nobody washes their bags and California has no water to wash them with?
So people in CA can't wash their clothes, or their dishes or take a shower or flush their toilets because there is no water?

Forum List

Back