Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags

lol...…..there were about 5 billion reports on the news about this last night.:hello77:

d0y
Link

And please read what you link to so you can actually discuss it unlike other idiots in this thread

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

One of the experts on TV said that the #1 cause of the virus spreading is the handling of cash dollar bills. I would tend to accept this theory.

I remember way back in the 50s when 10 kids of our 6th grade class were absent due to the 'Asian flu", as it was called. Teacher told us to not touch dollar bills.

What Trump should do is mandate use of autopay for housing rentals. Too much cash is going around.

Good Way To Stop Coronavirus Pandemic
Money is one of the best disease vectors out there.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags

lol...…..there were about 5 billion reports on the news about this last night.:hello77:

d0y
Link

And please read what you link to so you can actually discuss it unlike other idiots in this thread

You are one extraordinary moron

d0y
Link

You didn't even read the article you linked to

Idiot

d0y
Link

Idiot
The 5 links talking about your pathetic reusable bags spread viruses? Go choke on a plastic bag.

d0y
Link

Idiot
The 5 links talking about your pathetic reusable bags spread viruses? Go choke on a plastic bag.
And you did not read any of them did you?

If you did you would have realized that those kids who got norovirus got it from the person who made the cookies not the bag the cookies were in

There was absolutely no proof the virus was in the bag before the cookies were put in the bag and like I said before it wouldn't have mattered if those cookies that were made by a person exposed to the norovirus put them in a brand new zip lock bag because the fucking virus was already on the cookies

IDIOT

d0y
Link

Idiot

If you did you would have realized that those kids who got norovirus got it from the person who made the cookies not the bag the cookies were in

There was absolutely no proof the virus was in the bag before the cookies were put in the bag and like I said before it wouldn't have mattered if those cookies that were made by a person exposed to the norovirus put them in a brand new zip lock bag because the fucking virus was already on the cookies

IDIOT
You have no clue how viruses spread.

Ridiculous

Show me a case where someone died because of a reusable bag

Is your stupidity intentional?

Tell us exactly where you hot your last flu or cold bug from.
I have never had a flu shot and I haven't had the flu in at least 10 years and I have been using reusable grocery bags for at least 2 years now.

And I got colds before I started using reusable bags

So I guess it's not the reusable bags that I caught any colds from.

FYI all you have to do is wash the reusable bags to keep them clean.

Link

Idiot

IDIOT
You have no clue how viruses spread.
No it's you who are clueless you don't even read the shit you link to

Holly cow did you guys here how in Europe is taking all of their phones to see if ppl are staying under lock down ? London I believe can you see them doing that here..........

We are hearing they will do this to take over the internet too.

upload_2020-3-19_14-42-30.png

It looks like we are headed the other way now. Before the plastic bag ban, you could pack your reusable bags, but now the reusable bags will be banned!

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ic-bag-resurgence-could-help-curb-coronavirus

New Hampshire Governor Christopher Sununu on Saturday urged shoppers in the state to leave their reusable bags at home, saying he would soon order stores to use only new plastic and paper bags to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

It looks like we are headed the other way now. Before the plastic bag ban, you could pack your reusable bags, but now the reusable bags will be banned!

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...ic-bag-resurgence-could-help-curb-coronavirus

New Hampshire Governor Christopher Sununu on Saturday urged shoppers in the state to leave their reusable bags at home, saying he would soon order stores to use only new plastic and paper bags to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.
If this isn't turned around there will be no shoppinng accept when told ......esp. if this is some 18 mo bs they pull.

upload_2020-3-22_11-22-9.png

Weird how famous ppl are getting this and how oddly it's being publicized like it's a medal of honor or juust the rich and famous get it either way this bs is weird.......

upload_2020-3-22_11-25-49.png

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!

Sorry still not buying it.

All one has to do is wash their reusable bags. You know just like you wash your clothes or maybe you think we should all wear one use only plastic clothing too

Have a nice day!

All one has to do is wash their reusable bags. You know just like you wash your clothes or maybe you think we should all wear one use only plastic clothing too
People don’t wash reusable bags, that’s the point.

And in California, water is a premium commodity.

Have a nice day!

People don’t wash reusable bags, that’s the point.

And in California, water is a premium commodity.
I do.

Every time I use them.

Do you wash your clothes every time you wear them?

I bet your clothes are dirtier than my reusable grocery bags

Forum List

Back