Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Show me a case where someone died because of a reusable bag

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know they are banned at stores in PA cupcake.

So you don't realize that all you have to do is wash the reusable bags?

I guess STUPID is just as contagious as corona virus

So ib should pick and choose what orders I follow sugar?

IDGAF what you do

I'm not using plastic bags that god knows how many hands have touched or how many people have coughed on them..
Shitforbrains thinks humans touch plastic grocery bags.

Who do you think takes them out of the boxes and puts them on those little racks in the stores?

Robots?
Year, each bag is separately loaded on the hooks.
Dumbass.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

I'm not using plastic bags that god knows how many hands have touched or how many people have coughed on them..

Who do you think takes them out of the boxes and puts them on those little racks in the stores?

Robots?
Dumbass.

Only after every employee,in the store has coughed on, sneezed on, and touchedceach individual bag

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.
Wow keep showcasing your stupidity.

Each bag is individually opened and you don't know how many customers have bagged their own stuff right after they sneezed on their hands or how may different cashiers or stock boys have touched the bags on the racks.

I know exactly how many people have handled my reusable bags after i wash them every week

ONE.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

Only after every employee,in the store has coughed on, sneezed on, and touchedceach individual bag

HAve you ever tried to take those bags off that fucking rack?

The stick together all the time, they don't separate cleanly and every single person who works in the store has probably touched that wire rack so yeah they ain't so sanitary

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

Each bag is individually opened and you don't know how many customers have bagged their own stuff right after they sneezed on their hands or how may different cashiers or stock boys have touched the bags on the racks.

I know exactly how many people have handled my reusable bags after i wash them every week

ONE.

Is that how often you wash your skirt

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

I'm cleaner than you slobs on this board obviously since I know that a washed reusable bag is far cleaner than some plastic bag that any of hundreds of people can touch

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

I'm cleaner than you slobs on this board obviously since I know that a washed reusable bag is far cleaner than some plastic bag that any of hundreds of people can touch

Wow are you freaked out. How will you survive through trumps second term darling

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.
Bags are mass produced by a machine and put on the hooks hundreds at a time, shitforbrains.

You can keep your reusable bag with the Homo rainbow on it. Just don’t bring it to the store. You’ll be in violation of health codes.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

Wow are you freaked out. How will you survive through trumps second term darling
Unlike you IDGAF about politicians.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.
Bags are mass produced by a machine and put on the hooks hundreds at a time, shitforbrains.

You can keep your reusable bag with the Homo rainbow on it. Just don’t bring it to the store. You’ll be in violation of health codes.
And how often are those wire racks sterilized?

And each and every bag is touched by someone before your groceries get put into it and you have no clue how many people have touched the rack they hang the bags and the bags themselves and you have no idea where their hands have been do you?

Whereas I know exactly how many people have handled my washable reusable bags after I take them out of the dryer and that is one person, me.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

And each and every bag is touched by someone before your groceries get put into it and you have no clue how many people have touched the rack they hang the bags and the bags themselves and you have no idea where their hands have been do you?

Whereas I know exactly how many people have handled my washable reusable bags after I take them out of the dryer and that is one person, me.
And where do you place your faggot bags?

Dumbass. Talk to all the Democrats who’ve banned your faggot bags.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

They are hung on a hook on the back of the door in my laundry room.

No one touches them but me

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

How many people have touched the items you put in your rainbow pride bags?

And the surfaces they touch cupcakes?

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

Does your husband use them?

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

The same amount that has touched the one put in your plastic bags that will forever be in the landfill

During this outbreak I bag my own stuff then I am wiping everything I buy with alcohol wipes and letting them air dry on the counter before I put them away.

Then I wash the reusable bags which end up being cleaner than those plastic ones that who knows how many people have sneezed on that hang on a wire rack that has most likely never been washed since it was put at the register

You're too stupid to see that the fact that since I am the only one who handles my grocery bags that they are indeed more sanitary than the ones in the store

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

Does your husband use them?

OOOH the gay insult.

How original.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

The same amount that has touched the one put in your plastic bags that will forever be in the landfill

During this outbreak I bag my own stuff then I am wiping everything I buy with alcohol wipes and letting them air dry on the counter before I put them away.

Then I wash the reusable bags which end up being cleaner than those plastic ones that who knows how many people have sneezed on that hang on a wire rack that has most likely never been washed since it was put at the register

You're too stupid to see that the fact that since I am the only one who handles my grocery bags that they are indeed more sanitary than the ones in the store
Take your homo pride bags to the store. Have fun in jail.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

Oh he will.

Traded around for cigarettes and doritos.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

You really are an idiot.

No one has told me I can't take them into a store. They are cleaner than you after all

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Robots?
Dumbass.

ONE.

Oh he will.

Traded around for cigarettes and doritos.

Yup the old real intelligent "He's gay" schoolyard insult.

I guess you still haven't graduated 5th grade huh Einstein?

Forum List

Back