Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Ridiculous

Show me a case where someone died because of a reusable bag

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Show me a case of someone getting sick from going to a winery or theater.

I never claimed anyone got sick from going to a winery or a theater.

So don't attribute to me that which I never said
Your pretzel logic got busted, grow up.

Hey fuck stick, you're the one who said people die from reusable bags so fucking prove it

But you can't do that so you fabricate an argument and attribute it to me because you're bullshit claim can't be proven
Dumber than a turd on a San Francisco sidewalk.

Says the shitforbrains that lies about what other people say so as to make his arguments seem valid

Show me a case of someone getting sick from going to a winery or theater.

Hey fuck stick, you're the one who said people die from reusable bags so fucking prove it

But you can't do that so you fabricate an argument and attribute it to me because you're bullshit claim can't be proven

Says the shitforbrains that lies about what other people say so as to make his arguments seem valid
Ignoramus dumbass is your new name.

Greening Our Way to Infection

Norovirus Outbreak Traced to Reusable Grocery Bag

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/using-tote-bags-instead-of-plastic-could-help-spread-the-coronavirus/

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/using-tote-bags-instead-of-plastic-could-help-spread-the-coronavirus/
You're too stupid to realize that the norovirus could have been on the cookies before they were put in the bag

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Who knows. They need to stop using reusable nitrile gloves in medicine. They should bring their own and use them over and over and over again.
Gloves are not reused in hospitals

Which IS my point. We don't reuse gloves, nor should we reuse bags.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags
Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Spreading Viruses in the Grocery Store via Reusable Grocery Bags

You're too stupid to realize that the norovirus could have been on the cookies before they were put in the bag

Amazing how you work so hard at making sure everyone on USMB knows you’re a moron. You do that in the real world too?

Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Spreading Viruses in the Grocery Store via Reusable Grocery Bags
All you have to do is wash them

Amazing how you work so hard at making sure everyone on USMB knows you’re a moron. You do that in the real world too?
Yeah it makes more sense that norovirus just floated out of the toilet and landed on a bag rather than being left on the cookies by the person who touched them

Now that's a fucking stupid assumption

Yeah it makes more sense that norovirus just floated out of the toilet and landed on a bag rather than being left on the cookies by the person who touched them

Man, you took an extra dose of stupid today.

What if someone infected touches the products in the aisles in the store? And would fresh made products (bakery,lunch meat, meat, sandwiches, etc.) be more susceptible to the virus?

Says the Moron who thinks people don't spread viruses but bags do

Hilarious. Just when everyone thought you’d hit bottom you grab a shovel.

You have no analytical thinking skills.

The person who made the cookies is the one who spread the virus it wouldn't have mattered if the cookies were put in a bag or in a Tupperware box the people who ate them would have gotten sick because the person who made them had been exposed.

But you think a virus just floated out of the toilet and landed inside a reusable bag

The person who made the cookies is the one who spread the virus it wouldn't have mattered if the cookies were put in a bag or in a Tupperware box the people who ate them would have gotten sick because the person who made them had been exposed.

But you think a virus just floated out of the toilet and landed inside a reusable bag

Having finally hit bedrock he starts babbling about cookies.

Having finally hit bedrock he starts babbling about cookies.
You did not even read the article you linked to did you?

In the article from Web MD that you linked, people got norovirus from eating cookies that were prepared by a person that was exposed to norovirus but all you read was the title so you don't know what the article actually said.

How do reusable bags kill people?
I buy new bags every trip ... when I'm done, I hand feed them to dolphins.

original.jpg

One of the experts on TV said that the #1 cause of the virus spreading is the handling of cash dollar bills. I would tend to accept this theory.

I remember way back in the 50s when 10 kids of our 6th grade class were absent due to the 'Asian flu", as it was called. Teacher told us to not touch dollar bills.

What Trump should do is mandate use of autopay for housing rentals. Too much cash is going around.

Good Way To Stop Coronavirus Pandemic

Forum List

Back