Mass Mailing and Enthusiasm Gap

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I think it is pretty safe to say that Biden has very little enthusiasm. Does it not seem a little dirty to use mass mail sytems to get ballets to people that would likely never go to the polls? Then you get people coming to the door offering to pick them up. They all but sign the ballots for the people who don't give a crap. Do you think people who wouldn't go vote for Biden will turn in the mass mailed ballots? Doe anyone see why the ballots should not be requested? If a person is afraid of Covid, they can still request ballots. The mass mail system just seems like blatant harvesting for a very unpopular candidate.

I think it is pretty safe to say that Biden has very little enthusiasm. Does it not seem a little dirty to use mass mail sytems to get ballets to people that would likely never go to the polls? Then you get people coming to the door offering to pick them up. They all but sign the ballots for the people who don't give a crap. Do you think people who wouldn't go vote for Biden will turn in the mass mailed ballots? Doe anyone see why the ballots should not be requested? If a person is afraid of Covid, they can still request ballots. The mass mail system just seems like blatant harvesting for a very unpopular candidate.
They are requesting ballots in 41 of the 50 states

5 states mail ballots that have had a mail in ballot election process for decades on some.

So far, only 4 New states, due to covid, are mailing ballots to all registered voters....

The whole outrage is completely blown out of proportion in my humble opinion.... And I have no reason why these 4 states would even matter....? I think the 4 New states are all Democratic States, whose electors for president would never go to any republican candidate, no matter how the State votes.....

So, what's the big issue of fraud or rigging or what ever the bull crap is that spills out of Trumps mouth?

It must be, he just wants us to THINK it will be rigged, so he has an excuse to save face, when he loses, and goes back to his private life career? I dunno? :dunno:

If there was excitement for the blob....it would seem as though putting a ballot in everyone's hand is a sure way to take part in the celebration....

Gee; wonder why you're worried that the "exciting" candidate may be disadvantaged by more people voting. LOL

I wonder how tramp would be enthusiastic if he was like 4 years older, and if he lost his favorite child, Ivanka in 2015.

I suspect it would be like 2008 at the polls for Biden just the same as Obama, do you remember that time.

We don't care if he is not enthusiastic, we want his policies of saving SS and Medicare and taxing the 10% at the top, saving the ACA, etc.

Righties think a successful candidate gets blind hero worship support from a small portion of America. Idiots. The vast majority of America is concerned about the pandemic and racial injustice but the minority is fervently focused on boating and Trump crowds during said pandemic. Idiots.

5 states mail ballots that have had a mail in ballot election process for decades on some.

So far, only 4 New states, due to covid, are mailing ballots to all registered voters....

The whole outrage is completely blown out of proportion in my humble opinion.... And I have no reason why these 4 states would even matter....? I think the 4 New states are all Democratic States, whose electors for president would never go to any republican candidate, no matter how the State votes.....

So, what's the big issue of fraud or rigging or what ever the bull crap is that spills out of Trumps mouth?

It must be, he just wants us to THINK it will be rigged, so he has an excuse to save face, when he loses, and goes back to his private life career? I dunno? :dunno:
Do you know which four new states are using the mass mailing? Are they battleground states?

Righties think a successful candidate gets blind hero worship support from a small portion of America. Idiots. The vast majority of America is concerned about the pandemic and racial injustice but the minority is fervently focused on boating and Trump crowds during said pandemic. Idiots.
You would think that voters would want to vote for a candidate. That isn't hero worship. Sending ballots to people who had no intention of voting is dirty.

If there was excitement for the blob....it would seem as though putting a ballot in everyone's hand is a sure way to take part in the celebration....

Gee; wonder why you're worried that the "exciting" candidate may be disadvantaged by more people voting. LOL
The thing is, Trump voters were already going to vote. They ARE already going to take part. That is why I'm asking if it makes sense to send ballots to the candidate whose voters would never request them.

Trump is, by far the more exciting candidate and generates amazing amounts of enthusiasm in his supporters. However, I for one don't require excitement in a president, I want someone competent and serious about actually doing the job. The WH has often had presidents that were great candidates but made lousy presidents. Anyone remember Jimmy Carter?

The thing is, Trump voters were already going to vote. They ARE already going to take part. That is why I'm asking if it makes sense to send ballots to the candidate whose voters would never request them.
I think you underestimate the revulsion so many of us have for Trump. I'm not so excited about voting for Biden as I'm excited about voting against Trump.

How hard should it be to vote? Why not close 1/2 the polls in Blue areas, I mean if those Dems really want to vote they'll find a way. Right?

In the five years since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act, nearly a thousand polling places have been shuttered across the country, many of them in southern black communities.​
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights found Democracy Diverted: Polling Place Closures and the Right to Vote that states with a history of racial discrimination have shuttered hundreds of voting locations since the court ruled that they did not need federal approval to change their laws. The report did not have comparisons with polling places in other regions.​
The report comes as Republican-led states impose a range of other restrictions, from shorter voting hours to photo-ID requirements. As turnout has surged in recent elections, voters in cities like Phoenix, Arizona and Atlanta, Georgia, have endured hours-long waits to cast their ballots.​

Does it not seem a little dirty to use mass mail sytems to get ballets to people that would likely never go to the polls?
Absolutely. Republicans always have to fight upstream. The left depends on the lazy and ignorant to stay in power. This race CANT be close, otherwise the left lawyers up and pulls an Al Franken

Do you know which four new states are using the mass mailing? Are they battleground states?
Let me see if I can find the state's doing such again... brb.

Let me see if I can find the state's doing such again... brb.
California, NJ, Vermont, Nevada are the 4 New states adding mass ballot mailing to all registered voters.... They all were won by Hillary in 2016..?

Last edited:

Ahh. Seems like a silly question. They registered to vote. Seems like they were asking for it.

I think you underestimate the revulsion so many of us have for Trump. I'm not so excited about voting for Biden as I'm excited about voting against Trump.

How hard should it be to vote? Why not close 1/2 the polls in Blue areas, I mean if those Dems really want to vote they'll find a way. Right?

In the five years since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act, nearly a thousand polling places have been shuttered across the country, many of them in southern black communities.​
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights found Democracy Diverted: Polling Place Closures and the Right to Vote that states with a history of racial discrimination have shuttered hundreds of voting locations since the court ruled that they did not need federal approval to change their laws. The report did not have comparisons with polling places in other regions.​
The report comes as Republican-led states impose a range of other restrictions, from shorter voting hours to photo-ID requirements. As turnout has surged in recent elections, voters in cities like Phoenix, Arizona and Atlanta, Georgia, have endured hours-long waits to cast their ballots.​
I'm not downplaying people voting against someone they hate, I'm just saying if they hate Trump that much, shouldn't they request a ballot?

Ahh. Seems like a silly question. They registered to vote. Seems like they were asking for it.
Every election, the talking heads emphasize getting a higher turnout, and getting registered voters to the polls. I'm not sure you can assume a registered voter was automatically going to vote.

This is exactly why it is ripe for fraud and abuse.. Trump has asked his voters to take their ballots to the polling place to have them entered. This minimizes the fraud potential and many states are setting up drive in drop off points so that people have confidenc in thier ballot being counted properly. They show up, present ID, verify they are in the right precinct to vote and the ballot is entered... They never leave their cars...

Every election, the talking heads emphasize getting a higher turnout, and getting registered voters to the polls. I'm not sure you can assume a registered voter was automatically going to vote.
Ballot harvesting is a problem that should never be allowed.

True, but they should vote! :)

Forum List

Back