Masks Don't Work

Will leftists accept REAL SCIENCE?

I already know the answer.

This is what REAL science looks like

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..
Oh and screw you.

By the way you are biassing you information on an article written on April the 1st 2020.... The opinion piece very clearly said at the time the information was inconclusive.

The large organisations that have done research since and stated that cloth masks are considerably better than nothing... I personally use a reuseable N95 mask....

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..
Oh and screw you.

By the way you are biassing you information on an article written on April the 1st 2020.... The opinion piece very clearly said at the time the information was inconclusive.

The large organisations that have done research since and stated that cloth masks are considerably better than nothing... I personally use a reuseable N95 mask....
I can find numerous others and none of yours state dirty masks work. Thanks for playing, Cowgirl.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

I can find numerous others and none of yours state dirty masks work. Thanks for playing, Cowgirl.
Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC
Your numerous sites aren't using all the information available... But basic logic should tell you using masks work... Masks of course should be cleaned regularly, that is also in the advice.

No need for insults...

The US has been devastated by the virus. It has infected and killed FAR more people than any country in the world.

We have absolutely had the worst response to it IN THE WORLD.

Why?

Because assholes won't wear masks and social distance.

Full stop
What the heck are you talking about?

As much as you might wish to blame freedom-loving Trumpsters for spreading the virus, the highest infection rates are in Dem cities with stricter lockdowns.

Trump Admin caused the development and deployment of a vaccine in less than one year when it normally takes about five.
Trump Admin did very little in the development of the Pfizer vaccine... That goes to Germany.
Oxford out of UK is the other...

The Moderna vaccine was based on R & D done by National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)...

Trump was cut tried to cut there budgets for years before:

Trump was extremely short sighted in cutting funding to the US scientific community.....

This is why most of US is going to get a vaccine which was developed by other countries... Also the Oxford Vaccines is 4 times cheaper than any other and far cheaper to administer.... By the time everyone is getting a second time, it will be all Oxford....
US used to lead in this type of development, looks like Joe Biden will have to Make America Great Again....

Curious if you also believed them when they told people not to wear masks. Even the US Surgeon General said it.

Have you actually been wearing a medical device one your face for nearly a year now, to prevent you from getting another flu? It seems most people are. That's okay, but please don't ask others to do the same.

I think it is ridiculous. If I am sick, I stay home.

It's similarly ridiculous to see a person's full maskless face and then assume that they are trying to spread the plague, LOL.

masks01.jpg

It is a pandemic, there was a few reasons they said no masks early on but the main one was they needed them in hospitals.... They had very little PPE and it was a risk v resources issue.

I have a proper fitting N95 reuseable mask from Cambridge masks.... It is fairly comfortable and i can breath fine... Easy clean, just put it in warm water with disinfectant and rinse and leave on radiator...

You seem to want to have no personal responsibility to others in your society. You don't seem to care about front line workers in healthcare who have been begging people in cases to wear masks and socially distance.

What gives you the right to infect other by wreakless behaviour?

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC
Your numerous sites aren't using all the information available... But basic logic should tell you using masks work... Masks of course should be cleaned regularly, that is also in the advice.

No need for insults...
Where do your links state that dirty masks work? Still waiting.....

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

Where did I say don't wash masks, actually said opposite...

Also, the concept of "work' leads to a 1 or 0... it is not like that, masks reduce transmission... Clean ones are better...

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

Also, the concept of "work' leads to a 1 or 0... it is not like that, masks reduce transmission... Clean ones are better...
The masks are intended for bacteria and blood and other bodily fluids. The just arent made for viruses. But if you feel more secure with your security blanket, I support your choice

How do you explain the numbers. The US has far and away the worst response in the WORLD...SHOCKINGLY worse.

Everyone who is not an ignorant sheep is aware of how those numbers of have been doctored and exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude.

It truly takes a Lesh-level of stupidity to believe them.
I dont know if I mentioned it, but I recently got a text from my brother who said out 90 year old uncle died last week of "stroke/covid".

Hospitals find ways of including covid whenever possible. He died of a STROKE.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

And how many do you believe wash and or replace masks? That was my whole point. Less than 1% I would bet. Actually worn or dirty ones are worse than no mask as they trap bacteria.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

And how many do you believe wash and or replace masks? That was my whole point. Less than 1% I would bet. Actually worn or dirty ones are worse than no mask as they trap bacteria.
I've lost track how long I've been wearing my disposable mask. About 3 months I think

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

I've lost track how long I've been wearing my disposable mask. About 3 months I think
I wear three gaiters. I had COVID and still have the antibodies so for me it’s just for show. But we touch our faces a lot more when we wear masks and that was rule number one of what not do. Funny how people forgot about that...

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

I do... All my friends and family do... Maybe you should encourage it. I have a 100 disposable in my car, in case...

As for 'trap bacteria'.... For starters it is a virus... But if it was a bacteria, you are right, trap bacteria... You have it and you can't get infected twice, you want to trap it in and give it to others...

Now you are making my point... Thanks

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

I wear three gaiters. I had COVID and still have the antibodies so for me it’s just for show. But we touch our faces a lot more when we wear masks and that was rule number one of what not do. Funny how people forgot about that...

If you are touching your face more with a mask you have an ill fitting mask... Get a proper fitting one and you don't need to touch it...

Tip: take your mask off with hand sanitiser on, it stops the virus getting on your hands...

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

Right, thanks for saying you act irresponsibly and really don't care if your loved ones get the virus...

That is your ideology, that is your choice but you don't mind if the rest of us think you are a prick who takes on no individual responsibility...

The old GOP would have ran you out of the party... They used to be the party about be responsible...

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

You know even if you have antibodies you can still get COVID and pass it on to others?
You won't even free anything, you will be just running around like Typhoid Mary. She didn't think she was harming anyone either.

How do you explain the numbers. The US has far and away the worst response in the WORLD...SHOCKINGLY worse.

Everyone who is not an ignorant sheep is aware of how those numbers of have been doctored and exaggerated by more than an order of magnitude.

It truly takes a Lesh-level of stupidity to believe them.
I dont know if I mentioned it, but I recently got a text from my brother who said out 90 year old uncle died last week of "stroke/covid".

Hospitals find ways of including covid whenever possible. He died of a STROKE.

We have seen hundreds of these messages and we answer all the same way...

Look at the CDC excess deaths and explain them... I have a hospital full of patients as evidence...

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

So your argument against wearing masks is that idiots like Death Angel don't wear them properly etc.?

Brilliant . Here's an idea. Wear a proper mak and wear it properly.

There.

Done.

Stop being stupid so we can end this nightmare

Forum List

Back