Masks Don't Work

Will leftists accept REAL SCIENCE?

I already know the answer.

This is what REAL science looks like

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

NINTCHDBPICT000593292742.png
Precisely!

It's right there in front of us that this left wing "solution" makes NO APPRECIABLE DIFFERENCE is stopping the spread of this disease.

The left has nothing else to offer so they are continually stuck on stupid

What do surgeons know about spreading virus when compared to an epidemiologist...

Sorry finding anyone who agrees with your narrative and then trying to turn them into an expert is just silly...

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..

View attachment 436438

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..
How about logic? Does your article state that dirty masks work or worn out masks? It doesn’t.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

View attachment 436438

How about logic? Does your article state that dirty masks work or worn out masks? It doesn’t.
Batman's mask doesn't work either.

View attachment 436438

Batman's mask doesn't work either.
No. That does work. How dare you!!?

NO, they do NOT work. New or used.
The reason is that most particles pass THROUGH the mask! HELLO!
Moreover, people who are asymptomatic almost NEVER transmit the flu.

I repeat, they're useless. Get a hold of yourself.

View attachment 436438
Plus the information I’ve read you have to wear more than one mask for it be effective, thus medical workers in ER suited up with more than one mask some wearing three layers at a time. Proper cleaning involves a UV machine which are costly, and typically very small so can only clean a few masks at a time. There are numerous videos documenting this for those who might not believe it.

NO, they do NOT work. New or used.
The reason is that most particles pass THROUGH the mask! HELLO!
Moreover, people who are asymptomatic almost NEVER transmit the flu.

I repeat, they're useless. Get a hold of yourself.
LOL they work if they are clean. Which 99% of the time they aren’t and even when clean they likely don’t work as well as hospital masks. They do more harm than good IMO the way we wear them. They do work in surgical rooms. Attack me personally again and I ll respond in kind.

Jesus ...still with this stupid shit?

Just wear your fucking mask Karen and shut the fuck up

If they work why have 1 million health care providers who wear them 12 hours a day every day contract the disease with over 20,000 deaths?
Why are most hospitals, if they financially can afford it, having their employees wear more than one mask? That is my point. One single layered, cotton mask does squat for a virus that has a smaller scale than do the mask fibers. Social distancing is a more effective measure than a false sense of security type of mask that is typically worn that gives people the notion they are safe. A false sense of security is worse- think of that for a minute.

Last edited:
Silly humans, thinking they can control the spread of another respiratory virus.

Think about it.

Influenza is ubiquitous and it comes back every year. This, despite having a vaccine for it, but they often miss the strain they are targeting.

There was no vaccine until recently for COVID-19. I read long ago that there were already six strains of COVID-19 identified. More recently, they announced Super Covid from the UK and Super Duper Covid from South Africa. There might be another one in Brazil, if I recall.

There are four other common coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses.

Coronaviruses, including COVID-19, will be with us a while, despite any vaccine.

Viruses will be viruses, and sheep will be sheep.

conspiracy01.jpg

LOL they work if they are clean. Which 99% of the time they aren’t and even when clean they likely don’t work as well as hospital masks. They do more harm than good IMO the way we wear them. They do work in surgical rooms. Attack me personally again and I ll respond in kind.

Giggling does not make you right. Your opinion is inconsequential.

“The widespread use of masks by healthy people is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence.” World Health Organization, June 5, 2020

Asymptomatic transmission “is very rare.” Maria Van Kerkhove, senior World Health Organization scientist, June 8, 2020

Four studies showed that “between 0% and 2.2% of people with asymptomatic infection infected anyone else.” – World Health Organization, July 2020

Mask wearing “did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of Sars-Cov-2 infection.” – Danish study, covering approximately 5,000 people, November 18, 2020

“My mask protects you,” goes one virtue signaling mantra – No it does not. “An epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci at a January press conference

Giggling does not make you right. Your opinion is inconsequential.

“The widespread use of masks by healthy people is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence.” World Health Organization, June 5, 2020

Asymptomatic transmission “is very rare.” Maria Van Kerkhove, senior World Health Organization scientist, June 8, 2020

Four studies showed that “between 0% and 2.2% of people with asymptomatic infection infected anyone else.” – World Health Organization, July 2020

Mask wearing “did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of Sars-Cov-2 infection.” – Danish study, covering approximately 5,000 people, November 18, 2020

“My mask protects you,” goes one virtue signaling mantra – No it does not. “An epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci at a January press conference
So masks don’t work in surgical rooms? I agreed that 99% of the time they don’t work. I agree that they are stupid. I am a COVID survivor. I ve had worse. Not sure what your issue is?

Silly humans, thinking they can control the spread of another respiratory virus.

Think about it.

Influenza is ubiquitous and it comes back every year. This, despite having a vaccine for it, but they often miss the strain they are targeting.

There was no vaccine until recently for COVID-19. I read long ago that there were already six strains of COVID-19 identified. More recently, they announced Super Covid from the UK and Super Duper Covid from South Africa. There might be another one in Brazil, if I recall.

There are four other common coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses.

Coronaviruses, including COVID-19, will be with us a while, despite any vaccine.

Viruses will be viruses, and sheep will be sheep.

conspiracy01.jpg
One reason I don’t plan to be vaccinated is due to how viruses mutate quickly and one vaccine will not provide any protection from other strains. With the annual flu shot, they try to make their best guess regarding last year the previous year’s flu virus, create a mix,and hope it works declaring it’s about 60% effective or less. Type A and B both alter over time, and vaccines are an educated crapshoot. I question that stat, but anyone who thinks the annual flu shot is effective- by all means go for it. I do not claim to know the outcomes of things that cannot be determined, like: number of people who would’ve died without the flu shot, and number of people exposed to the flu and didn’t get it, or number of people who were vaccinated, exposed, and didn’t get it. I have read a lot about how it’s basically a hit or miss, depending on the variations of the strain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back