Masks Don't Work

Why do surgeons use masks when performing surgery?

Are we all out performing surgery?

The reason for that by the way, is mainly to protect themselves from blood and other fluids squirting out of the body.

No, that's what face shields are for. Masks are to prevent the spread of disease.

Why do doctors and nurses wear face masks while treating COVID patients?

To prevent the spread of disease, you have to change the mask ever hour, when the spit dries out and the spores become individually motile.

Which would explain why many nurses and doctors were forced to reuse the same mask for an entire shift when there were shortages of PPE. (Hint, anything is better than nothing)

And while we may want to protect the vulnerable, we do not want to stop the spread to the young and healthy. It is only the quick spread that achieves herd immunity that can ever end any epidemic.
Never has any epidemic ever been ended by "flattening the curve".

I guess death does end pandemics.

As for 'trap bacteria'.... For starters it is a virus... But if it was a bacteria, you are right, trap bacteria... You have it and you can't get infected twice, you want to trap it in and give it to others...
If you are touching your face more with a mask you have an ill fitting mask... Get a proper fitting one and you don't need to touch it...

Tip: take your mask off with hand sanitiser on, it stops the virus getting on your hands...
You know even if you have antibodies you can still get COVID and pass it on to others?
You won't even free anything, you will be just running around like Typhoid Mary. She didn't think she was harming anyone either.
Look at the CDC excess deaths and explain them... I have a hospital full of patients as evidence...

All this pseudoscientific nonsense and other ignorance brought to you by the side whose “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

So if masks don't work, you don't care if your doctor or dentist wears a mask when operating on you, to prevent infection. You're good with whatever they're breathing on you.

Will leftists accept REAL SCIENCE?

I already know the answer.

This is what REAL science looks like

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..
Oh and screw you.

By the way you are biassing you information on an article written on April the 1st 2020.... The opinion piece very clearly said at the time the information was inconclusive.

The large organisations that have done research since and stated that cloth masks are considerably better than nothing... I personally use a reuseable N95 mask....
I can find numerous others and none of yours state dirty masks work. Thanks for playing, Cowgirl.
Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC
Your numerous sites aren't using all the information available... But basic logic should tell you using masks work... Masks of course should be cleaned regularly, that is also in the advice.

No need for insults...
Where do your links state that dirty masks work? Still waiting.....

Where did I say don't wash masks, actually said opposite...

Also, the concept of "work' leads to a 1 or 0... it is not like that, masks reduce transmission... Clean ones are better...
And how many do you believe wash and or replace masks? That was my whole point. Less than 1% I would bet. Actually worn or dirty ones are worse than no mask as they trap bacteria.

I do... All my friends and family do... Maybe you should encourage it. I have a 100 disposable in my car, in case...

As for 'trap bacteria'.... For starters it is a virus... But if it was a bacteria, you are right, trap bacteria... You have it and you can't get infected twice, you want to trap it in and give it to others...

Now you are making my point... Thanks
You and your family change / wash your masks every single time. You're the only one I know who does it. Catching it twice is a myth.

View attachment 436438
Masks work if you replace it after every use and or wash it and wash your hands each and every time before you touch your face. Since no one does that they are more of a hindrance than help. Hence our cases are spiking.

I know you consider yourself a world expert but I will go for a real expert for now..
Oh and screw you.

By the way you are biassing you information on an article written on April the 1st 2020.... The opinion piece very clearly said at the time the information was inconclusive.

The large organisations that have done research since and stated that cloth masks are considerably better than nothing... I personally use a reuseable N95 mask....
I can find numerous others and none of yours state dirty masks work. Thanks for playing, Cowgirl.
Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC
Your numerous sites aren't using all the information available... But basic logic should tell you using masks work... Masks of course should be cleaned regularly, that is also in the advice.

No need for insults...

Also, the concept of "work' leads to a 1 or 0... it is not like that, masks reduce transmission... Clean ones are better...
And how many do you believe wash and or replace masks? That was my whole point. Less than 1% I would bet. Actually worn or dirty ones are worse than no mask as they trap bacteria.
I've lost track how long I've been wearing my disposable mask. About 3 months I think
I wear three gaiters. I had COVID and still have the antibodies so for me it’s just for show. But we touch our faces a lot more when we wear masks and that was rule number one of what not do. Funny how people forgot about that...

If you are touching your face more with a mask you have an ill fitting mask... Get a proper fitting one and you don't need to touch it...

Tip: take your mask off with hand sanitiser on, it stops the virus getting on your hands...
You touch it more because you take it on and off not because it doesn't fit. It is sanitizer. And again less than 1% sanitize their hands frequently and or wear new/clean masks. Hence the virus keeps spreading.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

I do... All my friends and family do... Maybe you should encourage it. I have a 100 disposable in my car, in case...

You and your family change / wash your masks every single time. You're the only one I know who does it. Catching it twice is a myth.

I also keep a stash in my car and house and regularly swap out for a new one.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

I've lost track how long I've been wearing my disposable mask. About 3 months I think
I wear three gaiters. I had COVID and still have the antibodies so for me it’s just for show. But we touch our faces a lot more when we wear masks and that was rule number one of what not do. Funny how people forgot about that...

You know even if you have antibodies you can still get COVID and pass it on to others?
You won't even free anything, you will be just running around like Typhoid Mary. She didn't think she was harming anyone either.
Nope. They use my plasma to give to COVID patients to cure them. In fact the Red Cross has informed me that I have helped save 27 lives to date. I am donating again shortly. If my plasma is used to cure COVID patients then I am pretty safe. And that is how vaccines work. They build antibodies. If you're right then why bother with vaccines?

The reason for that by the way, is mainly to protect themselves from blood and other fluids squirting out of the body.

No, that's what face shields are for. Masks are to prevent the spread of disease.

To prevent the spread of disease, you have to change the mask ever hour, when the spit dries out and the spores become individually motile.

And while we may want to protect the vulnerable, we do not want to stop the spread to the young and healthy. It is only the quick spread that achieves herd immunity that can ever end any epidemic.

Yes we DO want to stop the spread to the young and the healthy, because 20% of them will get REALLY fucking sick, and require tens of thousands of dollars worth of treatment to recover - the costs of which are causing the US economy to collapse. No responsible indiviudal is promoting "herd immunity".

In addition to which, they pass it on to the old and the vulnerable.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

You are one of very few. Not one person I know does this and I don't know you. To me you're just a leftist on the web. Most people use the same mask over and over again and touch their face constantly when they take it on and off. Especially in poorer communities where people cannot afford a new mask every hour. Hence the virus keeps spreading.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

So your argument against wearing masks is that idiots like Death Angel don't wear them properly etc.?

Brilliant . Here's an idea. Wear a proper mak and wear it properly.

There.

Done.

Stop being stupid so we can end this nightmare
No. I am saying people don't swap out/wash/clean/wash their hands effectively enough to make masks effective. Poor people especially cannot afford to keep buying masks. And you have to touch your face every time you take it off and put it on. Understand now? Senior Shit.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

Nope. They use my plasma to give to COVID patients to cure them. In fact the Red Cross has informed me that I have helped save 27 lives to date. I am donating again shortly. If my plasma is used to cure COVID patients then I am pretty safe. And that is how vaccines work. They build antibodies. If you're right then why bother with vaccines?

If, if, if. Convalescent plasma is in clinical trials, but hasn't been proven.

The Red Cross is blowing smoke up your ass to keep you donating because they really don't know how many people have been helped, but I applaud you helping with the research, and please continue donating.

Yes we DO want to stop the spread to the young and the healthy, because 20% of them will get REALLY fucking sick, and require tens of thousands of dollars worth of treatment to recover…

Ecp3O7LXsAEeDPi.jpg

Which would explain why many nurses and doctors were forced to reuse the same mask for an entire shift when there were shortages of PPE. (Hint, anything is better than nothing)

I guess death does end pandemics.

Wrong.
No medical staff ever had to wear masks an entire day.
They get at least 4 breaks a day, and NEVER put the old mask from before break, back on again.
You are totally and completely misinformed.
At worst, used masks are re-sterilized and then reused.
Chemicals or heat can be used.
Covid-19 is trivial to kill just with UV.

Death is not what stops pandemics, since it can take months for the cytokine storm to actually kill someone.
All it takes to end any pandemic is immunity, and almost everyone recovers from covid-19 with immunity.
What do you think has stopped all pandemics?
Its has NEVER been "flattening the curve".
Not once has that ever succeeded.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

You are one of very few. Not one person I know does this and I don't know you. To me you're just a leftist on the web. Most people use the same mask over and over again and touch their face constantly when they take it on and off. Especially in poorer communities where people cannot afford a new mask every hour. Hence the virus keeps spreading.

Gee, face masks are now a multi billion dollar business in the United States alone but you don't know anyone who keeps a stack handy? Maybe you should go out and meet the world (after the pandemic though).

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

The Red Cross is blowing smoke up your ass to keep you donating because they really don't know how many people have been helped, but I applaud you helping with the research, and please continue donating.
I get specific emails with specific hospitals and persons. I believe the AMERICAN Red Cross over some fat Canuck. In fact I am donating again shortly. My plasma goes directly to patients. And it is all over the country, which shocked me and not just in MA. I am still positive for the antibodies. I don't have to wear a mask when I donate and the nurses don't wear masks around me. We are in a special COVID section.

Thanks for playing. I have helped save 27 lives. You have helped no one.

Look at the CDC excess deaths and explain them... I have a hospital full of patients as evidence...

All this pseudoscientific nonsense and other ignorance brought to you by the side whose “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

So if masks don't work, you don't care if your doctor or dentist wears a mask when operating on you, to prevent infection. You're good with whatever they're breathing on you.

It is likely masks worn by doctors and dentists accomplish nothing at all.
It is just psychological.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

Gee, face masks are now a multi billion dollar business in the United States alone but you don't know anyone who keeps a stack handy? Maybe you should go out and meet the world (after the pandemic though).
We keep a stack handy but my kids just use the same ones. I wear gaiters. Every single person I know uses the same ones over and over again. Maybe you should stop being such a coward. I had the virus. I am still here.

It is likely masks worn by doctors and dentists accomplish nothing at all.
It is just psychological.
They wear them to protect patients from saliva. You're wrong. But not from viruses, there you're correct.

View attachment 436438

Oh and screw you.

Difference I am using
  • WHO
  • CDC

No need for insults...

How you explain this? You fat witch.

This is just one example of the emails I receive:

Yet the American Red Cross is begging me to donate again and I just got this:

Thank you for giving convalescent plasma and platelets with the American Red Cross. Your decision to help those with COVID-19 is appreciated beyond measure.

Your donation on October 1, 2020 was sent to Medical City McKinney in Mckinney, TX to help patients in need.

On behalf of the patients, families and medical personnel fighting COVID-19, thank you. Your generous donation helped bring them hope during this unprecedented situation.

Sincerely,

Pampee P. Young, M.D., Ph.D.
Chief Medical Officer
American Red Cross

Forum List

Back