Masks Don't Work

As for 'trap bacteria'.... For starters it is a virus... But if it was a bacteria, you are right, trap bacteria... You have it and you can't get infected twice, you want to trap it in and give it to others...
If you are touching your face more with a mask you have an ill fitting mask... Get a proper fitting one and you don't need to touch it...

Tip: take your mask off with hand sanitiser on, it stops the virus getting on your hands...
You know even if you have antibodies you can still get COVID and pass it on to others?
You won't even free anything, you will be just running around like Typhoid Mary. She didn't think she was harming anyone either.
Look at the CDC excess deaths and explain them... I have a hospital full of patients as evidence...

All this pseudoscientific nonsense and other ignorance brought to you by the side whose “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

As for 'trap bacteria'.... For starters it is a virus... But if it was a bacteria, you are right, trap bacteria... You have it and you can't get infected twice, you want to trap it in and give it to others...
If you are touching your face more with a mask you have an ill fitting mask... Get a proper fitting one and you don't need to touch it...

Tip: take your mask off with hand sanitiser on, it stops the virus getting on your hands...
You know even if you have antibodies you can still get COVID and pass it on to others?
You won't even free anything, you will be just running around like Typhoid Mary. She didn't think she was harming anyone either.
Look at the CDC excess deaths and explain them... I have a hospital full of patients as evidence...

All this pseudoscientific nonsense and other ignorance brought to you by the side whose “science” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

View attachment 444644
Huge logic fallacy nitwit

So your argument against wearing masks is that idiots like Death Angel
Hey idiot, I wear them properly when I enter a business demanding you do. I just dont go thru the expense of disposing of it EVERY TIME I LEAVE A STORE, then go home and wash UP TO THE ELBOWS for 30 seconds.

NOBODY DOES THAT, so get off your self righteous high horse.

The TRUTH is we're all playing a GAME to satisfy Godvernmemt. EVERYONE knows they dont work for viruses.

BTW, I've never gotten covid. Most of the covid deaths are among those who have worn da mask.

Now quit bitching about what others do.

If it's important to you to have your damn security blanket, you have my permission to wear your damn mask.

Hey idiot, I wear them properly when I enter a business demanding you do. I just dont go thru the expense of disposing of it EVERY TIME I LEAVE A STORE, then go home and wash UP TO THE ELBOWS for 30 seconds.
Hey IDIOT...you just got doen bragging that you have worn the same mask for three months.

You need to STFU. You are going to get covid and it May KILL YOU

Tl;dr ... just wear the mask. I do.

This is just my opinion based on my reading and observation.

I believe cloth masks as a primary defense are pretty much worthless as more than a placebo. It makes people feel better about going out.

The blue surgical masks about the same, perhaps minimal protection.

N95 an KN95. This is likely the baseline for any meaningful protection...and I doubt it is highly effective...as it is very possible that the Wuhan Virus is capable of surviving beyond the airborne form (droplets from coughing and sneezing) and can become truly aerosolized (the virus alone surviving post evaporation of the carrier droplet).

Plus, in my experience...50 percent of the people I see when I'm out who are wearing masks are not wearing their masks correctly. Their nose is hanging out, or it's hanging off their chin, or they're fiddling with it after touching everything in the store.

Here's the bottom line...this virus just isn't scary enough for most people to take proper precautions. That's the conclusion my observation has lead me to.

My regime? I'm a diy'er, so I had a bunch of N95 masks when this whole think started. I only interact with people a half an hour per day, so a mask last me a long time. I sanitize them by placing them in a plastic Ziploc bag in direct sunlight for an hour on each side.

I wear a N95 with a neck gaiter over it.

Once it's on...I don't touch it until I sanitized my hands.

I sanitize my hands after I touch gas pumps, door handles, credit cards...whatever.

Maybe you think this is overkill, or I am sheep...I don't care. My wife has COPD and asthma. I can't bring it home to her. I'd rather do all I can, because I'd never forgive myself otherwise.

This is probably the longest post I've written for awhile. But let me add one more thing.

I carry a gun every day. Many of you do as well. It's as much a pain in the ass as wearing a mask...in my opinion, more so. But we do it on that fraction of a percent chance that we may someday need it.

Use that level of caution and preparedness in your Covid19 response.

Last edited:
Will leftists accept REAL SCIENCE? I already know the answer. This is what REAL science looks like ...
I'll take the word of the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) rather than Dr. Billie-Bob Jerkwater... thank you very much.

Conclusions
Experimental and epidemiological data support community masking to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2. The prevention benefit of masking is derived from the combination of source control and personal protection for the mask wearer. The relationship between source control and personal protection is likely complementary and possibly synergistic14, so that individual benefit increases with increasing community mask use. Further research is needed to expand the evidence base for the protective effect of cloth masks and in particular to identify the combinations of materials that maximize both their blocking and filtering effectiveness, as well as fit, comfort, durability, and consumer appeal. Adopting universal masking policies can help avert future lockdowns, especially if combined with other non-pharmaceutical interventions such as social distancing, hand hygiene, and adequate ventilation.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

View attachment 444647
Hey asshole. 400,000 dead already

But it is "falttening the curve" that deliberately murdered most of them.
Why?
Because all epidemics normally spike as a pathogen gets greedy and start to use up all the local hosts.
And after the spike, the pathogen starts to die out because then it no longer has enough local host to transfer to, in order to survive.
So then the way herd immunity ends epidemics is by the spike being as quick and high as possible.
But by "flattening the curve", what you are doing actually is conserving hosts, which then ensures the virus will never die off and will last FOREVER!

Any doctor will tell you that.
It is basic epidemiology.
Flattening the curve is the worst possible strategy, that can never end any epidemic, but instead makes it perpetual.

Look at the statistic.
Covid-19 is no more lethal or infectious than any annual illness.
It kills about 30,000 month, just like seasonal flu.
The only difference is we do not try to flatten the curve with flu so it does away after 1 month.
Since we flattened the curve with covid-19, it has stuck around for a whole year now.
Isn't it time to recognize the failed strategy and switch to one that historically we know works, like herd immunity?

View attachment 444647

That survival rate is actually now recalculated to 99.85% for those infected.
Fauci originally wrongly claimed only a 90% survival rate, but he had ignored that most infected are asymptomatic so were not tested or counted.

And it is actually much less dangerous than that even once you realize how few are even getting infected.
The actual risk fact to everyone is only 0.07%. That is 400 thousand out of 330 million.

Last edited:
Tl;dr ... just wear the mask. I do.

This is just my opinion based on my reading and observation.

I believe cloth masks as a primary defense are pretty much worthless as more than a placebo. It makes people feel better about going out.

The blue surgical masks about the same, perhaps minimal protection.

N95 an KN95. This is likely the baseline for any meaningful protection...and I doubt it is highly effective...as it is very possible that the Wuhan Virus is capable of surviving beyond the airborne form (droplets from coughing and sneezing) and can become truly aerosolized (the virus alone surviving post evaporation of the carrier droplet).

Plus, in my experience...50 percent of the people I see when I'm out who are wearing masks are not wearing their masks correctly. Their nose is hanging out, or it's hanging off their chin, or they're fiddling with it after touching everything in the store.

Here's the bottom line...this virus just isn't scary enough for most people to take proper precautions. That's the conclusion my observation has lead me to.

My regime? I'm a diy'er, so I had a bunch of N95 masks when this whole think started. I only interact with people a half an hour per day, so a mask last me a long time. I sanitize them by placing them in a plastic Ziploc bag in direct sunlight for an hour on each side.

I wear a N95 with a neck gaiter over it.

Once it's on...I don't touch it until I sanitized my hands.

I sanitize my hands after I touch gas pumps, door handles, credit cards...whatever.

Maybe you think this is overkill, or I am sheep...I don't care. My wife has COPD and asthma. I can't bring it home to her. I'd rather do all I can, because I'd never forgive myself otherwise.

This is probably the longest post I've written for awhile. But let me add one more thing.

I carry a gun every day. Many of you do as well. It's as much a pain in the ass as wearing a mask...in my opinion, more so. But we do it on that fraction of a percent chance that we may someday need it.

Use that level of caution and preparedness in your Covid19 response.

For vulnerable people to wear a mask is fine.
But the healthy majority should be trying to get covid-19 as quickly as possible instead.
It is only herd immunity that ever ends any epidemic, and that only happens once enough people have immunity so that it dies out.
Just "flattening the curve" never has and never can end any epidemic, so then it just makes the epidemic last longer, essentially forever, and that kills the maximum number of people possible.

Why do surgeons use masks when performing surgery?

Are we all out performing surgery?

The reason for that by the way, is mainly to protect themselves from blood and other fluids squirting out of the body.

No, that's what face shields are for. Masks are to prevent the spread of disease.

Why do doctors and nurses wear face masks while treating COVID patients?

That morons these Useful Idiots helped to steal the election plans to make the US an authoritative police state.

According to this NY Times article, after the inauguration, Biden will sign Executive Orders including, "a mask mandate for federal property and interstate travel".

Dumshit!

That morons these Useful Idiots helped to steal the election plans to make the US an authoritative police state.

According to this NY Times article, after the inauguration, Biden will sign Executive Orders including, "a mask mandate for federal property and interstate travel".

Dumshit!

N3UOQtF.jpg

Why do surgeons use masks when performing surgery?

Are we all out performing surgery?

The reason for that by the way, is mainly to protect themselves from blood and other fluids squirting out of the body.

No, that's what face shields are for. Masks are to prevent the spread of disease.

Why do doctors and nurses wear face masks while treating COVID patients?

To prevent the spread of disease, you have to change the mask ever hour, when the spit dries out and the spores become individually motile.

And while we may want to protect the vulnerable, we do not want to stop the spread to the young and healthy. It is only the quick spread that achieves herd immunity that can ever end any epidemic.
Never has any epidemic ever been ended by "flattening the curve".

Dumshit!

You spelled dumbshit wrong, you're welcome.

Forum List

Back