Masks Are Not Popular For Everyone Or Everywhere.

What you say about it???

One of my cousins lives in the tremendous city of Naples, a retiree.

Naples is in a conservative part of Florida, so I can't see the people wearing masks for Biden's benefit. Screw Sleepy Joe- if people die, its his fault so who cares?

I think popularity of masks is not why we wear them.

I wear mine because I am part of a community.
You wear yours because of peer pressure.....You're back in junior high, chump.

LMAO!! Peer pressure? I'm 61 years old. I could give a shit what people think of me or what I do.

I wear a mask in Walmart and the liquor store because they don't let you in without it, in this far left state.

That's the wrong reason to wear them.
It's not a uniform.
It's supposed to be for your safety.....not some silly political statement.

I said nothing about a political statement or a uniform. The fact that you see that when I talk about being part of a community might be part of the problem.

I wear a mask to protect others. I know people who have medical issues that would make covid-19 very dangerous for them. I don't know who I come in contact with may have elderly parents at home, a compromised immune system, or other issues. I am a friendly, southern guy. I talk to people, whether I know them or not. So I wear a mask and maintain my distance from them.

LMAO!! Peer pressure? I'm 61 years old. I could give a shit what people think of me or what I do.

Gotta agree. I'm 68. I do and say what I want.

At a certain age it just doesn't matter.

You're surrendering to the herd just like you did when you were 13.

Yup. 16 for me.

I wear mine where requested. Otherwise not.

Exactly.

If you enter a Walmart or a liquor / beer emporium ( Pennsylvania doesn't allow beer or liquor in Walmart) , you have to have it, so you do.

Other than that, it isn't necessary here.

You're surrendering to the herd just like you did when you were 13.

Do try to stay on topic instead of trying to tell me why I do what I do. M'kay?

What you say about it???

One of my cousins lives in the tremendous city of Naples, a retiree.

Naples is in a conservative part of Florida, so I can't see the people wearing masks for Biden's benefit. Screw Sleepy Joe- if people die, its his fault so who cares?
If people die they still has fault? What role did the dumbasses too stupid to wear masks play?

Who cares? What about the families and friends of the dead?

You're just a little boy in front of a computer, aren't you? Bo adult would have written thing so stupid.

I, too, wear a mask out of respect for my community. If people refuse to wear masks, I don't care if they get the virus and die, as they are choosing their fate. Let's just remove the word "or" from the phrase "give me liberty or give me death" and just leave a comma in its place, since their version of "liberty" is a a choice to die and take others with them to the grave. But I do care about all the people they come into contact with, whom they don't care about and wish to kill.

That's the wrong reason to wear them.
It's not a uniform.
It's supposed to be for your safety.....not some silly political statement.

I said nothing about a political statement or a uniform. The fact that you see that when I talk about being part of a community might be part of the problem.

I wear a mask to protect others. I know people who have medical issues that would make covid-19 very dangerous for them. I don't know who I come in contact with may have elderly parents at home, a compromised immune system, or other issues. I am a friendly, southern guy. I talk to people, whether I know them or not. So I wear a mask and maintain my distance from them.

Forum List

Back