Mask Wearers Are Crazy

People that wear guns everywhere are nuts but at least a mask never killed an innocent bystander.
No, alex baldwin kills innocent bystanders....

The jab and the mask have both proven to be much more harmful then abstinence from the fascist agenda.

All I have to do is wait... :laughing0301:

Not me. It is Trump that looks down on the military members.
He was better respected by the military than others who give ROEs from hell that get our people killed.

Denied air support or Artillary. Many are in their graves do to BS politicians.

I think if Trump becomes dictator for a day, he should surgically implant a mask on all of the faces of democrats for them to wear the rest of their lives.

But that is just me.
.........and a tat on the forehead that says, i'm with stupid pointing at potato

I will tell you this. Being a kidney patient I have been wearing a mask for 4 years. I have not been sick with a cold or flu in 4 years.. By the same token, my friend who paints faces, she never wears a mask and the sick kids sneeze on her. She has been very sick 3 times in the last 2 months.

I will tell you this. Being a kidney patient I have been wearing a mask for 4 years. I have not been sick with a cold or flu in 4 years.. By the same token, my friend who paints faces, she never wears a mask and the sick kids sneeze on her. She has been very sick 3 times in the last 2 months.
the flu virus and others are much larger than china's imported one....they work

n95 is foolproof if you can breathe with them for more than 20 min

best wishes on your treatment

Pollen particles are much larger than Covid particles.
While true, that is very misleading. Covid particles travel in exhaled droplets, not separately, and the size of the droplets is about the same as pollen particles (though there is a lot of variation of the sizes of both).

Forum List

Back