Mask Wearers Are Crazy

I believe the mask is now unnecessary and has been for quite a awhile. I certainly dont advocate the mandating. But I have to say that I AM antisocial and really don't give a crap if other people find that somehow offensive or want to judge me. Back when wearing a mask was mandated I actually didn't mind that much because I enjoyed not having to see so many stupid fucking ugly faces looking at me...and likewise I liked people not being able to see my face either. Yup. Antisocial and IDGAF. Too bad. If these idiots want to keep wearing their masks...GOOD. That's fewer stupid fucking ugly faces I have to look at.

A guy that I know is 75. He has lung issues. Covid or not he would wear a mask in public but that wouldn't stop you from demeaning him because your hate of others outweighs everything else.

Even though the spread of Covid is reduced with masks, there's another clever reason for wearing them. Chinese people are seen as being legitimate with wearing a mask, that serves their purpose of not being identified by spy cameras.

Of course this isn't true for the majority of Chinese people.

Even though the spread of Covid is reduced with masks, there's another clever reason for wearing them. Chinese people are seen as being legitimate with wearing a mask, that serves their purpose of not being identified by spy cameras.

Of course this isn't true for the majority of Chinese people.

Good grief

Pitcher or catcher?

i suspect that he would enjoy either with equal enthusiasm. ;)
No.....he helped kill millions of them.
Note the similarities between AIDs and COVID.
Testing was used to isolate the disease yet the treatment turned out to be worse than the disease itself.
Note the similarity of symptoms once somebody was identified and begins treatment.
They both die from a reduction in immunity and ability to fight infections.

Forum List

Back