Martial Law In Canada

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

WOW! I can't imagine how he can govern after doing this, does he have that much support?
Like dictators worry about elections....think most of the elections being held are mostly managed by the globalists by cheating. It also is a bad omen that a war with Russia would help a lot of these corrupt "leaders" stay in power.

Doesn't he have to run for re-election at some point?
Last time he ran he did not get the majority of votes so he is ruling as a liberal minority. Trudeau lost the parliamentary majority and the popular vote. Nevertheless, he won the most 'seats.' Canada is not like the U.S.

Last time he ran he did not get the majority of votes so he is ruling as a liberal minority. Trudeau lost the parliamentary majority and the popular vote. Nevertheless, he won the most 'seats.' Canada is not like the U.S.

He'd be hung in the US

As I understand it, the Canadian Parliament has to approve his decision, surely they won't do that in the face of a popular opposition. So do they have a scheduled election anytime soon, or can a vote of no confidence be taken to force an election?

Last edited:
As I understand it, the Canadian Parliament has to approve his decision, surely they won't do that in the face of a popular opposition. So hey have a scheduled election anyime soon, or can a vote of no confidence be taken to force an election?
Good points. Time will tell I guess.

Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

Canada has long been THE most insane country in the world.

People are just now learning more about how insane it is.

As I understand it, the Canadian Parliament has to approve his decision, surely they won't do that in the face of a popular opposition. So do they have a scheduled election anytime soon, or can a vote of no confidence be taken to force an election?
His last election was 9/21---------and apparently the PM gets to pick when they hold elections....

Martial law is obviously necessary!!! Someone has to keep all those maple-syrup dripping snowbacks in check.

Forum List

Back