Martial Law In Canada

Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

This is a great example of how a democracy can be just as brutal and just as oppressive as any other kind of government.

You are an idiot and you elect assholes to office and you get asshole government.

To a great degree, yes......Be that as it is, libertarians don't extend that love of country to the point of jingoism, which can blind every bit as much as hatred.
(Most) libertarians have a hole where their patriotism should be

Gingoism isn't patriotism....It's the blinding foolhardiness that gave us the Patriot Act and DHS that are today being used against the domestic population.
I agree with you about that

But not caring about America also leads the anti gingo crowd to support open borders snd unrestricted free trade

which hurts America

I agree with you about that

But not caring about America also leads the anti gingo crowd to support open borders snd unrestricted free trade

which hurts America
If you’re suggesting libertarians should pick a side, meaning side with the Ds or Rs, you’re nuts.

You'd also be wise to put away the broad brush.....Libertarains aren't a monolith.
Is that a yes or a no?

I surprised you by agreeing on Iraq and afghanstan

now surprise me by agreeing on open borders and free trade

if you can

You'd also be wise to put away the broad brush.....Libertarains aren't a monolith.
Well, ya, but that doesn't prevent them from being treated like one.

PastDismalKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

It's not "martial law". It's a National Emergency. Just like Trump declared at the Southern Border when you were overrun with foreigners you didn't want in the country. Just like that!!!
President Trump never gave himself the authority to seize anyone’s bank accounts.

So congratulations, you’re officially a Nazi state now.

If you mean Brandon, I hear that. I still think the remedy at this point shouldn’t even consider snuffing out the PM. Absent having a murderous evil motherfucking spawn of Satan (like a Hitler), we believe in the ballot, not the bullet.
Ballot doesn't matter in Canada elections.......

Lol. That’s absurd. How can you accomplish anything good, working with criminals?
Its difficult to explain to some people

lets say you sort of lean left but very sensibly dont like the dems

If you keep voting for dome 1% loser who promises to legalize drug the democrats know your support is not in play

so they ignore you

However if you join the dems you will have some influence from within

naturally this is aimed at fallen tepubs who are on the flip side of you

I want them to support the repubs while I prefer that you keep voting for gary johnson or Jill Whatever

Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

The thread premise is a lie.

Its difficult to explain to some people

lets say you sort of lean left but very sensibly dont like the dems

If you keep voting for dome 1% loser who promises to legalize drug the democrats know your support is not in play

so they ignore you

However if you join the dems you will have some influence from within

naturally this is aimed at fallen tepubs who are on the flip side of you

I want them to support the repubs while I prefer that you keep voting for gary johnson or Jill Whatever
What’s difficult for people to understand is voting for the duopoly changes nothing. FOREVER!

In fact Justin has handled it remarkably well and he has the support of nearly all Canadians for not having to call in the military or take other drastic measures. Even conservatives are in agreement with his methods!

And so the truckers are backing off with egg on their faces as they are claiming that their peaceful demonstrations were hijacked by bad guys with bad agendas. We should be good with that explanation and let them believe whatever makes them feel good!

And now the charges and slapdowns on terrorism and sedition charges! This won't be a pretty whitewash like Jan. 6th. has become!

What’s difficult for people to understand is voting for the duopoly changes nothing. FOREVER!
You’d be surprised

voting for donald trump in 2016 shook up the dems and repubs

Forum List

Back