Martial Law In Canada

D4B6BE78-9F1E-4364-9F1B-72681FBF12E8.jpeg

Executed? Seriously? Wow. How about voting his stupid liberal ass out of office? Can the people of Canuckistan impeach a Prime Minister?
They tried but Trudeau somehow became a minority leader. It has to do with the Monarchy and the Crown.

I agree

where are the libertarians on this topic?

probably saving their energy for the next We-Hate-Trump thread

I'm here. Been watching the junior league Trudeau tantrum all week. Did ya know the Canadian VICE minister is on the permanent board of the World Economic Forum -- home of the "Great Reset" and charismatic cult leader Klaus (whateverhisnameis)??

He can't do most of the things he's threatening. But -- it's an amped - up display of the ARROGANCE of leftist leadership. He can just BANKRUPT a lot of people, ruin their lives trying to take the full weight of their basically ONE PARTY state to court for months.

So -- my pet theory? Trudeau is there BECAUSE of whatever kind of graft Canada is susceptible in terms of GIANT financial institutes who BACK the WEForum. And the Vice PM is there to make sure his weak spine does not BUCKLE to the peaceful freedom loving crowd.

Libertarians were hot on freedom before it became cool.. Lay off. We own the liberty/freedom gigue.

:banana:

The despots have to maintain their power. The vaccination and the mask has become their means of control. Once despots gain controld wresting it from them taks Herculean power.

Libertarians were hot on freedom before it became cool.. Lay off. We own the liberty/freedom gigue.

:banana:
I’m not so sure about that

they seem emerge unprompted when biden is in trouble and needs a little help

and just to keep up appearances they will murmur some mild dissent if prodded

but mostly they do a lot of watching from the tall grass

I’m not so sure about that

they seem emerge unprompted when biden is in trouble and needs a little help

and just to keep up appearances they will murmur some mild dissent if prodded

but mostly they do a lot of watching from the tall grass

Discussion for another thread, another day. If you want to start it -- I'll certainly finish it. LOL....

Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

From the President of El Salvador

Canada today has become a Fascist dictatorship. Trudeau imposed martial law, is freezing protester's bank accounts, has law enforcement stealing fuel and wood the protesters need to stay warm. All over his stupid vaccinate mandates. Trudeau reminds me of Mussilini. Sources below.

Yeah instead of talking to the truckers, ignore their concerns and crack their heads. That should fix it.

Our brain dead leaders in the west, need to be removed.

As I understand it, the Canadian Parliament has to approve his decision, surely they won't do that in the face of a popular opposition. So do they have a scheduled election anytime soon, or can a vote of no confidence be taken to force an election?

The NDP has already agreed to support the Bill. There will be no motion of non-support.

There is no opposition to what he did, except from Conservative Premiers, and the Doug Ford, Conservative Premier of Ontario, is cheering the move. The Canadian people don't support the convoy.

The NDP has already agreed to support the Bill. There will be no motion of non-support.

There is no opposition to what he did, except from Conservative Premiers, and the Doug Ford, Conservative Premier of Ontario, is cheering the move. The Canadian people don't support the convoy.
Link? Reliable link?

I’m guessing you’d like to see the state send in the troops and crack some heads. You’d never support this action by the state, to suppress left wing groups.

Could you tell me when the left became so completely controlled by the criminal authoritarian State?

It's not "martial law". It's a National Emergency. Just like Trump declared at the Southern Border when you were overrun with foreigners you didn't want in the country. Just like that!!!

Forum List

Back