Freedom Convoy: Ottawa residents 'prisoners in own homes'

Show me a single text where I've lied about how I've voted and I'll buy you a house.,

Otherwise, fuck off and die, you stupid fuck...

You're nothing but a shit stain who's a waste of oxygen.

Fuck you...
I don't have to tell you anything because you know I'm right.

I can tell I am right and you have been sprung by your typical ignorant brain dead reply.
You can't take a bit of heat.
Your lies won't cut it with me imbecile.

I don't have to tell you anything because you know I'm right.

I can tell I am right and you have been sprung by your typical ignorant brain dead reply.
You can't take a bit of heat.
Your lies won't cut it with me imbecile.

You can't tell me anything, dipshit.

You possess the mental acuity of dryer lint.

Fuck off...

ItsEasy.jpg

Well why the lies about not voting republican? You politics sticks out like dogs balls and you tried to hide it.
Now you dismiss my calling you out with the obligatory fyck off. You don't intimidate me tough guy. You're a piece of shit.

You would have noticed the government are enacting laws to bring in the military etc to remove the dumbarse truckies.
$ 100000 fines and jail time are to result. See how many of them can withstand that?
And as the are frogmarched to jail it will be me saying "fuck off" . You're a dickhead.
Fascist gonna be fascist isnt that right fascist?

It's like Black Lives Matter only for COVID deniers.
If you disregard all the cars set on fire, or tipped over, or people killed, or businesses vandalized and robbed.

In Trudeau's Canada money donated to truckers are taken and redirected by the Trudeau fascistas
to recipients not intended for. That's theft!

In the BLM, money donated to that cause is taken by BLM highers ups and redirected to relatives
of Patricia Cullors. Not the same, is it?

Who is the one here wanting to destroy unvaccinated people. That would be you Mr. Jackboots.
They are infected vermin spreading disease through they community. Like rats and stray cats, it must be stopped with their cooperation or not.

They are infected vermin spreading disease through they community. Like rats and stray cats, it must be stopped with their cooperation or not.
And how will you do that Mr. Fascist??

We think the same of leftist. Like Locusts destroying everything. Maybe we could bring back DDT and use that in your sss.

It appears that these 'officers' trampling people, assaulting them, damaging property are not officers but provided from somewhere else. We need to find out who provided them.

colin said:

how very nazi of you.

Forum List

Back