Mark Meadows talks about having trump cabinet meeting in New Jerseyr

Plus, it wouldn't have been a real Trump cabinet meeting without Wilbur Ross there to fall asleep. :D

wilbur-1563810597.jpg
Looks like a weekend at Bernie's kind of guy to me, sure to be the hit of Donny's party if he can show more life at T-off time. I would ask what his handicap is, but pretty sure it is old age or
rigor mortis.

Last edited:
Plenty of "Trump is still my president" bumper stickers in my state. I guess the Dem election cheating and fraud didn't fool anyone.
Whatever helps you sleep. Stupidity must be running rampant in your state.

Yeah but he calls it a "cabinet meeting"? That's too funny - Maybe they can all get together in Donnie's Mar-a-Lago office, gather around his faux Resolute Desk and play make believe?
Oh noes! They call it a cabinet meeting?! Gasp! And and and they talk about the status of their country?! My pearls must b clutched!

STFU clown show.

What a BS little kitchen cabinett group. I doubt the Former AG will make it, nor the chair of the joint chiefs. I wonder if his form VP will show, as Donny's minions were trying to hunt him down and hang him on Capital lawn. I doubt if his Secretary of Homeland Security is welcome as they did not support his claims of stolen election. He doesn't support the infrastructure bill, so don't count on the former Secretary of Transportation. Pompeo said the Russians definitely interfered in our elections, which is as good as saying they helped trump win in 2016. Kind of leaves nobody but 2nd string trump chumps, and people he got out of jail, doesn't it?
thanks fir reminding everyone that leftist scumbags tried to overturn the 2016 election with the Russia collusion crap ...

Sounds to me like they are setting up a shadow government....even though the old regime was incompetent.
Sounds to me like you’re an idiot. Are they sending one of their reps to Iran to tell them to ignore Bidumb? Like Kerry did? When that happens come talk to me and we can discuss how whoever that may be and Kerry both going to prison. Until then STFU.

Do these people understand that their regime lost in 2020? But maybe it is good they can get together and get their testimonies coordinated for the House Insurrection committee.

"The president was asleep the whole time."
Ummm
For people who claimed to have won in 2016 and 2020 you are awfully preoccupied with Trump rather then the country and the mess your liberal party is leaving us.
5hcj48.jpg

Well, he has the temperament of an eight year old, may as well play "make believe".
If what we had going when he was in office is what eight year olds get us I’ll take that over the senile old man picking boogers off his chin and eating them.

thanks fir reminding everyone that leftist scumbags tried to overturn the 2016 election with the Russia collusion crap ...
Hey, all of Donny's departments as well has his Republican controlled Senate committees, that investigated (just like all foreign and domestic intelligence) said it happened. The rest of us never forgot.

Hey, all of Donny's departments as well has his Republican controlled Senate committees, that investigated (just like all foreign and domestic intelligence) said it happened. The rest of us never forgot.
bullshit lefty ! just what incident of collusion did Trump partake in ? and if you are talking about some handful of stupid asses facebook posts by the ruskies they also put out propaganda in favor of Hillary against rump ! stfu you arrogant effeminate little prick ! you got sugar in your blood boy .. you are a pragmatic little bitch arent you .. one of the reasons you are siding with the left is that you actually do believe they have achieved their totalitarian goals and like a good little boy you want to stay on their good side !

bullshit lefty ! just what incident of collusion did Trump partake in ? and if you are talking about some handful of stupid asses facebook posts by the ruskies they also put out propaganda in favor of Hillary against rump ! stfu you arrogant effeminate little prick ! you got sugar in your blood boy .. you are a pragmatic little bitch arent you .. one of the reasons you are siding with the left is that you actually do believe they have achieved their totalitarian goals and like a good little boy you want to stay on their good side !
What collusion, trump sucker. Point out the law against collusion and tell me why I should care. It ain't there. Even dumb Donny knew there was and is no law against collusion.

Trump really does own your tiny brain.

He can get you to piss your Depends at the drop of a MAGA hat.
When Meadows pulls his yap out of Trump's ass does he thank Dotard for the priveledge?

Forum List

Back