Mark Meadows talks about having trump cabinet meeting in New Jerseyr

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Do these people understand that their regime lost in 2020? But maybe it is good they can get together and get their testimonies coordinated for the House Insurrection committee.

"The president was asleep the whole time."

Breaking News: Private citizens who used to have government jobs meet up at a golf course. Like they live in a free country or something.
Yeah but he calls it a "cabinet meeting"? That's too funny - Maybe they can all get together in Donnie's Mar-a-Lago office, gather around his faux Resolute Desk and play make believe?

Meadows reminded me of something. August 1st is tomorrow. It is the magical month when Q and MrPillow say Trump will magically ascend to his rightful place on the throne.

Well, maybe this one :D

hqdefault.jpg

Do these people understand that their regime lost in 2020? But maybe it is good they can get together and get their testimonies coordinated for the House Insurrection committee.

What a BS little kitchen cabinett group. I doubt the Former AG will make it, nor the chair of the joint chiefs. I wonder if his form VP will show, as Donny's minions were trying to hunt him down and hang him on Capital lawn. I doubt if his Secretary of Homeland Security is welcome as they did not support his claims of stolen election. He doesn't support the infrastructure bill, so don't count on the former Secretary of Transportation. Pompeo said the Russians definitely interfered in our elections, which is as good as saying they helped trump win in 2016. Kind of leaves nobody but 2nd string trump chumps, and people he got out of jail, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Why does this surprise people. It's been in the news Trump wants people to donate to his new PAC so they can challenge RINOs in the primaries in 2022. The meeting sounds like a simple planning session.

What a BS little kitchen cabinett group. I doubt the Former AG will make it, nor the chair of the joint chiefs. I wonder if his form VP will show, as Donny's minions were trying to hunt him down and hang him on Capital lawn. I doubt if his Secretary of Homeland Security is welcome as they did not support his claims of stolen election. He doesn't support the infrastructure bill, so don't count on the former Secretary of Transportation. Pompeo said the Russians definitely interfered in our elections, which is as good as saying they helped trump win in 2016. Kind of leaves nobody but 2nd strubg trump chumps, and people he got out of jail, doesn't it?
Plus, it wouldn't have been a real Trump cabinet meeting without Wilbur Ross there to fall asleep. :D

wilbur-1563810597.jpg

Plenty of "Trump is still my president" bumper stickers in my state. I guess the Dem election cheating and fraud didn't fool anyone.

Trump really does own your tiny brain.

He can get you to piss your Depends at the drop of a MAGA hat.

trump owns a sizeable bit of real estate in Jersey, certainly enough to hide a secret, well-landscaped cemetery. It is well known that some people attend meetings in Jersey and are never seen again. The Russian mob is never far away in the tri-state area.

trump's probably just reminding his henchmen that anyone who sings might end up staying in Jersey forever. I've heard this assisted transformation into the afterlife referred to as "discrete personnel removal."

Breaking News: Private citizens who used to have government jobs meet up at a golf course. Like they live in a free country or something.
Sounds to me like they are setting up a shadow government....even though the old regime was incompetent.

Forum List

Back