Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes Off In Homophobic Rant Against Secretary Pete (Buttigieg): he can stay out of our girls' bathrooms

No.

Heterosexuality is what humans are designed to do

The rest is perversion
Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion. It's just that opinions are more valid when they are backed up by science. Yours is not. Also, as long as we're talking about this ( off subject title ) only 46% of families in the US are now headed by two heterosexual couples. Less than half. To me, that tells me your opinion is definitely a minority opinion; based on Old prejudices and hatreds.

Why did you change the word bathroom to locker room when it was obviously bathroom?
I thought I read the federal explanation of why things have changed, and it quoted both somewhat interchangeably.

Everyone's a bigot. Anything else?
When you hold beliefs that aren't true you are a bigot. Everyone is not a bigot, that's determined by what you believe. If you direct hatred at an entire group just because of who they are then you are bigot. Singling out individuals who have caused indiscretions is not bigotry. There's a big difference between the two.

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion. It's just that opinions are more valid when they are backed up by science. Yours is not. Also, as long as we're talking about this ( off subject title ) only 46% of families in the US are now headed by two heterosexual couples. Less than half. To me, that tells me your opinion is definitely a minority opinion; based on Old prejudices and hatreds.
Off subject response to reflect factual statistics:

Married Parent
Couples
Unmarried Parent
Couples
Single ParentsOther Parenting
Relatives
57.5%4.7%26.7%11.1%
Out of all family groups there are 23,743,000 married parent couples, 1,953,000 unmarried couples, 11,016,000 single parents, and 4,574,000 other parent relatives.

The relationship between men and women is timeless

You may not accept the story of Adam and Eve

But without hetero sex we would not be here

Off subject response to reflect factual statistics:

Married Parent
Couples
Unmarried Parent
Couples
Single ParentsOther Parenting
Relatives
57.5%4.7%26.7%11.1%
Out of all family groups there are 23,743,000 married parent couples, 1,953,000 unmarried couples, 11,016,000 single parents, and 4,574,000 other parent relatives.
https://www.pewreseatch.org>fewer than half of us kids today live in " traditional " family. December 22nd 2014. 46% of that time, I don't see how it could have gotten even better. Many other good articles in searching for that one. Ncbi's demography of families a review of patterns and change. The Washington Post had a really good article children raised by same-sex couples do better in school. The future of children had a great article, marriage and child well-being review. There's a lot of information out there that can help you.

Did you miss Biden's rant? Who was he exclusively speaking to?
Interesting choice of words. Rant - speak or shout at length in a wild, compassioned way. Biden has given some passionate speeches, but unlike trump or MTG, he doesn't indulge in rants. Biden's speeches are evenly-keeled and decisive, based on the reasoning. Going out how reasonable it is for MTG to attack this man in an unreasonable manner like this.

The fact that you don't get it means you're in trouble. And I'm glad I don't even know what a soyboi is. Derogatory terms usually come out of the mouths of very ignorant and foolish people. By the way, homophobe is defined as, "a person with a dislike or prejudice against gay people. " MTG is a homophobe. It sounds like you are too.
Homophobe would be a person who fears homosexuals.
There are no homophobes.
There is homofascism and those who resist homofascism. Homofascists call opponents of homofascism homophobes. Misnomer.

There are no homophobes.
There is homofascism and those who resist homofascism. Homofascists call opponents of homofascism homophobes. Misnomer.
That's not how it's defined just look up the definition like I did.

That's not how it's defined just look up the definition like I did.
phone means to fear but it also means to dislike. I realize in most cases it means fear like Arachnophobia fear of spiders etc etc. But in this case it's about the dislike aspect. I took 3 years of Latin in high School. But that was a long long time ago, I'm not an even sure if all this from the Latin or the Greek.

There are no homophobes.
Nobody is scared of homosexuals.

I used to live around the corner from a leather bar and my mom came and spent a few weeks while her house was bring worked on. She wouldn't go out alone if it meant walking past the place. I laughed and told her hey were like spiders, mom -- way more afraid of you than you are of them.

Nobody is scared of homosexuals.

I used to live around the corner from a leather bar and my mom came and spent a few weeks while her house was bring worked on. She wouldn't go out alone if it meant walking past the place. I laughed and told her hey were like spiders, mom -- way more afraid of you than you are of them.

Forum List

Back