Marjorie Taylor Greene Goes After Tulsi Gabbard for Utterly Dismantling George Santos on Fox News: She Gave Him ‘Zero Grace’

I am generally in favor of stunning takedowns but Tulsi's takedown of Santos was brutal. One of the most brutal as I have ever seen.

Santos lied. However in our nation of liars his is not even as grand as Fuckwad Biden.
How are you defining "brutal?"

Did you see it? I'm surprised he didn't get up and leave.
I saw, and heard, many clips of it.

I just watched this take on it though...

Yeah, you're right, it was brutal.

And it looks like this story isn't going anywhere, in fact it's just starting.

I predict he may end up resigning.

And there we have it, folks. MAGAt canon.
3a1213f4ce1545eb212605c919394a1f.jpg

It's scary that my fellow Republicans haven't realized Santos is not one of us.
Santos is GTG with Gay Marriage , Socialized Medicine , Sensible Firearm Restrictions, Pathway/ Amnesty , Special Rights & protections for Minor Attracted Folks as just another alternative Lifestyle , all the Green New Deal Mishegoss , Various & sundry SJW causes ... ???

It's scary that my fellow Republicans haven't realized Santos is not one of us.
But he was a trumper so he doesn't have to be an actual Republican just like most of the trumpers aren't. Many of trump's closest Supporters support policies that are completely against the traditional Republican platform. The trumpers party comes 2nd to Donald Trump. And country comes a distant 3rd.

Most traditional conservatives Oppose Santos because hes gay. Trumpers don't care as long as he supports trump. Just like they didn't care that ray Moore was a pedophile.

Trumpers will overlook Practically anything Even things that are completely against traditional Republican values as long as someone supports trump.

Even Fox was guilty of this for a long time, But now that trump Has lost a lot of support Within the Republican party traditional Republican news outlets are more willing to attack his supporters.

But we should be protesting against stolen elections.
If I had ever seen one shred of credible evidence that the election was stolen, I would be there protesting with you

I mean, how many times did Sydney Powel claim to have evidence, but refuse to release it. She lost her lie license because judges got tired of her BS. She literally claimed that a communist leader who has been dead for about 10 years prior to the election, came back from the grave to rig the election.

If it came down to it, Green would stand with others with a weapon to defend lives. Most Prog politicians will not.

Curious. The person she is calling out is a Veteran of the Iraq War.

9C711504-86C9-4004-A4B2-DEA009E6C796.jpeg

Now. I can’t seem to find MTG’s military experience.

You know. Where she picked up a weapon and assumed the responsibility of defending her country? I guess it was edited out of Wikipedia. I’m assuming you have a link for it.

LOL! So, the Resident Crazy Bitch..wants some "Grace" for the liar just elected. I get that, after all, after Jewish Space lasers and Q-bert nonsense..she could use some extra Grace herself, eh? ...Or..is it all about owning his vote?

After Tulsi Gabbard’s stunning destruction of Congressman-elect George Santos (R-NY) in a remarkable Fox News interview, the New York Republican did emerge with one key backer in the House GOP.
In a series of tweets late Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) went after Gabbard for showing no mercy in taking apart Santos over his heavily falsified resume. Gabbard, filling in for Tucker Carlson on Fox News, destroyed Santos over the course of an eight-minute interview.
“The thing is, Congressman-Elect, integrity means yes, carrying yourself with honor,” Gabbard told Santos. “But it means telling the truth – being a person of integrity. And if I were one of those in New York’s third district right now, now that the election is over and finding out all of these lies that you’ve told, not just one little lie or one little embellishment, these are blatant lies. My question is, do you have no shame? Do you have no shame?”
Greene, however, believes Gabbard was way too hard on the New York Republican.
“Tulsi Gabbard, who says she is a former Democrat, gave Rep-elect George Santos zero grace, while George is admitting and apologizing for lying about his resume, just like her former colleagues are giving George zero grace & even demanding he resign,”” Greene wrote.

In subsequent tweets, she added, “I don’t think a former Democrat who’s actions on the House floor as recent as 2020 that gave her an A from Planned Parenthood, an F from the NRA, and … introduced a climate agenda signature piece of legislation called the OFF Act – designed to end all fossil fuels (the same as AOC’s Green New Deal) should lecture a newly elected Republican member of congress on how he should vote to represent his Republican district.”
In backing Santos, Greene is defending a potentially crucial vote to help Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) win election as House Speaker. McCarthy can only afford four Republican defections, with the GOP holding a slender majority in the chamber. And with hardliners like Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and others insisting they won’t back McCarthy, Santos’s vote could loom large.

Greene has emerged as a key McCarthy backer in recent weeks. Reportedly, McCarthy plans to restore Greene’s committee assignments and give her more high-profile positions, should he become Speaker.
You must be terrified of that woman. All this crying over nothing.

Forum List

Back