Trump is far from being a "mistake." His lawyer says this about the condition of our pathetic country

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Trump was not the problem (UNDERSTATEMENT)

So I don't know why some conservatives are... well, it looks like they are listening to the Enemy (when they attack Trump).

Trump exposed the problems in the Swamp aka Sewer. He could have gone along to get along and gone along also to get RICHER. Instead, he gave up the pres salary.

Are we going to kill the messenger? Well, the Left would just LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that.

I sometimes like to argue the side making the argument and then arguing from there.

OK, let's say Trump wasn't the problem. Trump was completely unable to address the problem.

ie: Obamacare overturn.

He couldn't do it as a reasonable sane person might. He had to call people names and insult them thinking that is how you get things done.

So I don't know why some conservatives are... well, it looks like they are listening to the Enemy (when they attack Trump).

Trump exposed the problems in the Swamp aka Sewer. He could have gone along to get along and gone along also to get RICHER. Instead, he gave up the pres salary.

Are we going to kill the messenger? Well, the Left would just LOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that.
Trump's former attorney. What a laugh :

Trump's other Florida-based lawyer is Lindsey Halligan, a Florida insurance lawyer that handles residential and commercial claims but has never handled a federal case.

I sometimes like to argue the side making the argument and then arguing from there.

OK, let's say Trump wasn't the problem. Trump was completely unable to address the problem.

ie: Obamacare overturn.

He couldn't do it as a reasonable sane person might. He had to call people names and insult them thinking that is how you get things done.
clueless

He couldn't pass the anti-obummercare bill because that is CONGRESS's job. We all remember the RINO McCain and his infamous thumb's down gesture. Maybe when he passed, God gave him a thumb's down?

TRUMP did a lot of good things for this country. Too bad so many are misinformed about all the things he did. I am not.

clueless

He couldn't pass the anti-obummercare bill because that is CONGRESS's job. We all remember the RINO McCain and his infamous thumb's down gesture. Maybe when he passed, God gave him a thumb's down?

TRUMP did a lot of good things for this country. Too bad so many are misinformed about all the things he did. I am not.

He did the thumbs down because of Trump's name calling and lame insults.

He did the thumbs down because of Trump's name calling and lame insults.
If that is true, he is far worse than i thought and likely burning in Hell.

You don't play games w/ people's lives, esp when you are supposed to be a "public...( ha ha..). servant"

The things that Trump did deserves that the name swamp be changed to the Trump swamp.

Lynyrd Synyrd should make a comeback with swamp music. Specifically to be the official Trump campaign music for his latest run. Born on the bayou, yeah baby. Throw away the spandex suit and wear jeans and do something about that hair. Buy a wigs and have long hair. Just remember to put the wig on tight as it gets windy in certain parts of the country.

3 possible indictments coming. 2 State and 1 Federal. Take your pick... which one does Trump think he won't get nailed on?

3 possible indictments coming. 2 State and 1 Federal. Take your pick... which one does Trump think he won't get nailed on?
he's managed to get out from under the other persecutions / hoaxes of the Swamp creatures

Trump's former attorney AND

millions of Americans

What a laugh in the end ("He who laughs last, laughs best")

:)
She is an insurance attorney. The best he could find to defend him on the Mar A Lago documents.

Makes sense.

Forum List

Back