Biden mocks Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘Isn’t she amazing?’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its easy to mock this idiot women. She accuses Biden of guilt in the death of two children that died of fenenyl. Apparently because of his border policy.

But the kids died during the trump Presidency.

As i say its easy to mock this level of idiocy but i do feel it demeans Biden to highlight this wretched womans spew.

Nobody takes her seriously anyway.

But that should stop before making false accusations. Another Marje fuck up.
what false accusations? Xiden's open border policies have lead to record number of ODs.

Over the last two years preventable drug overdose deaths increased 58.0%,

Its easy to mock this idiot women. She accuses Biden of guilt in the death of two children that died of fenenyl. Apparently because of his border policy.

As i say its easy to mock this level of idiocy but i do feel it demeans Biden to highlight this wretched womans spew.

it's even easier to mock joe

what false accusations? Xiden's open border policies have lead to record number of ODs.

Over the last two years preventable drug overdose deaths increased 58.0%,
trump killed these poor kids not Biden. taylor talking thru her arse again.

trump killed these poor kids not Biden. taylor talking thru her arse again.
well actually a drug over dose killed those kids, trump was makiing it harder for that to happen though....Xiden has made it easier...that's the point that was made, xiden got mad that point was made, and decided to mock the woman who lost her kids. he's a sick man

Dumb thing for Greene to claim, dumber thing for Biden to bring the subject up considering that the deaths are on the rise. It would be smarter to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt. Green and Biden have proved themselves to be fools.

Dumb thing for Greene to claim, dumber thing for Biden to bring the subject up considering that the deaths are on the rise. It would be smarter to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt. Green and Biden have proved themselves to be fools.
aint that the truth....DC is filled with those kind....

I don't think much of Greene, but let's face it, being mocked by Biden is a plus for anybody. He's probably just upset because she is over 12 years old so he can't invite her to shower with him.

She's one of the faces of the push towards Taliban style government by the GOP. The more visible she is the more Americans will wake up to the danger her terrorist mentality poses.

Presidents ordinarily don't pick on Representatives but Biden has lost his ability to deal with sensitive issues. It's a shame but as long as he has the support of the MSM he can get away with anything.

Forum List

Back